Intermediate and Techinician and ACCA books

po1988
po1988 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello i have osbourne books for intermediate (good condition, few writing on it but could help you too), same for technician (DFS, PEV, PCR, Unit ten, Audit, Tax ones prob out of date.)

And also have Kaplan full text (never used) F5, F4 ACCA books with pocket notes for both. and exam kit for F4 unused.

If anyone would like info please contact me with your offers at pok_hin_cheung@hotmail.com

Thanks

Comments

• chrisfina
    chrisfina Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    wanted unit 8 9 &11

hi there, do u still have the above units for sale ? can u give me a price ?can u give me a price for ACCA books separate as well? thanks
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    po1988 wrote: »
    Hello i have osbourne books for intermediate (good condition, few writing on it but could help you too), same for technician (DFS, PEV, PCR, Unit ten, Audit, Tax ones prob out of date.)

And also have Kaplan full text (never used) F5, F4 ACCA books with pocket notes for both. and exam kit for F4 unused.

If anyone would like info please contact me with your offers at pok_hin_cheung@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Hi -

DO you still have the F4 book available? What kind of price are you looking for?
Privacy Policy