steveJ wrote: »
As im off to sunny San Antonio in 2 weeks, just wondering if any of you lot have anything booked ?
Also, if any of you have been to San Antonio, any ideas on whats worth seeing ?
jilt wrote: »
We must be mad cos now we're planning to go camping next weekend!!
r4chy wrote: »
I went to Ibiza last year for a week, wish I was going again!!! Stayed in San Antonio bay had an awesome time!! Not sure whats happening over there this year but can definitely recommend Retro @ Eden on Saturday nights, Judgement Sundays at Eden (on sunday nights) we went to Carl Cox at Space which was amazing!!! Ohh i'm soooo jealous haha also make sure you wander up and down the beach during the day as there were loads of people giving out discount wristbands for the clubs errrr and also an amazing little bar at the bottom of the West End (I think its called ground zero) and also Bar Amsterdam for some cheap drinks offers and to doodle on their walls!!!!
Have an awesome time!!!!
Gotta wait til February for my hols
Marga wrote: »
we have several places we would like to go but cannot find the time for them!
- Boston - my friends moved back there last christmas and since then we havent seen them. They keep saying we have to go and visit
- Sweden - my husband's brother's family have moved into sweden for 18 months and they keep asking us to go and visit
- Paris - have friends that have been living there for 3 years now and we havent gone to visit yet and they might move to Spain this winter so we have limited time to decide if we are going or not
- Canada - my husband's cousin lives there and most of her family has now gone to visit but us...would love to go as i have a friend in there too!
- Portland - will be going hopefully next year if everything goes well to meet up with some more friends from over the world.
- Switzerland - I WANT TO GO THERE!!! have friends who just moved house and they want us to be the first guests!
- Germany - have two lovely girl friends there who live in the most remotely part of Germany and i would love to see them
I went to Switzerland this time last year. Spent a long weekend in Geneva to collect some cheap cigars. Its such a beautiful place. There was a slight chill in the air but the sun beamed every day for us. Lake geneva is very inviting.
Esme wrote: »
22 annual holl days is not enough in my opinion!!