AAT Level 2 (QCF) exam timetable?

michelleo
michelleo Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hello everyone
I am a new student (housewife) and i am currently on the online AAT (new version) course with Kaplan. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get an exam timetable for the units in Level 2 (BA1 BA2 WEAF CMPA and Basic Costings) I seem to only be able to find the timetable for the NVQ version. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I think they are all computer based, so it might pay to check with Kaplan and see when they have the exams available. (Not sure if those are all computer based, but I think most are now)
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    BA1, BA2 and Basic Costings are all CBEs. Contact Kaplan for the timetable, or if a BPP centre is nearer you can go there too, you wont have paid for the exam already - its on top of your fees.

WEAF is an assessment, not sure about CMPA, i think this is a assessment too, these are done at home and then marked by your provider (this is included in the money you paid to them)

hope that helps.
  • donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    i think the new route is all cbe exams, am sure someone asked if they could sit paper based for CRS and was told it was only available as cbe
  • michelleo
    michelleo Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    exam timetable - Thanks for replies

Thank you to all who replied to my query. I have phoned the nearest BPP (the Kaplan centres are not as close) who have given a range of dates - 4 exams will be computer based/one is a project.

Thanks for your help guys.
  • Ezrolith
    Ezrolith Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Hi michelleo,

I am not currently an AAT student was thinking of taking on the AAT L2 Accounting course with Kaplan too but couldn't make my final decision, do you recommend it? Apart from the exam dates, do you feel that they have explained the nature of the course well to you?

Any advice to help me make my final decision would be appreciated! Also, one more question, do you receive Kaplan textbooks for each module included in your course costs?
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Ezrolith wrote: Β»
    Hi michelleo,

I am not currently an AAT student was thinking of taking on the AAT L2 Accounting course with Kaplan too but couldn't make my final decision, do you recommend it? Apart from the exam dates, do you feel that they have explained the nature of the course well to you?

Any advice to help me make my final decision would be appreciated! Also, one more question, do you receive Kaplan textbooks for each module included in your course costs?
    I am doing the AAT Level 2 at College but using the Kaplan Books Just a word of warning there are quite a few mistakes in the books and also we did the online tests they provide and some the questions did not relate to the module we were doing
  • Ezrolith
    Ezrolith Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Would people suggest the BPP textbooks over the Kaplan ones?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Ezrolith wrote: Β»
    Would people suggest the BPP textbooks over the Kaplan ones?

for me yes but it depends on what you like and how you study, why not pop to your local liburury and have a look at the ones they have and see which lay out you prefer :)
Privacy Policy