Spreadsheet assessment

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi All,

I study with eagle and my support has expired. As I am confident enough with spreadsheets and got decent feedback when I did the mock I thought I would arrange the asessment for this friday.

As I understand I upload the documents to aat site on the learn plus - is there anything I need to do prior to this or should information appear there before Friday - will kaplan take care of this?

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Martin,

Just make sure you save the documents with your name and AAT number etc... Just bear in mind that with Kaplan exams you need to book at least 5 days in advance

* Kaplan Angel
    A lot of the exam days are full now - I'm a Kaplan student and my class was told last week that there was only two dates next week at the earliest, but they are for normal CBT's this is a Learn Plus Exam so the earlier you book the better.

Good Luck
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    Louise89 wrote: »
    Hi Martin,

Just make sure you save the documents with your name and AAT number etc... Just bear in mind that with Kaplan exams you need to book at least 5 days in advance

* Kaplan Angel
    A lot of the exam days are full now - I'm a Kaplan student and my class was told last week that there was only two dates next week at the earliest, but they are for normal CBT's this is a Learn Plus Exam so the earlier you book the better.

Good Luck

Thanks Louise89!

I have now had to scrath this. They have advised that if I want them to mark it it will be an erxtra 50 quid on top. I would need a code from eagle and cant imagine that will be done in time.

I have asked them to put me in for AP II on Jan 18th and then pay the extra £5 for the fee for AP II. It really bugs me this! I sent them an email in september asking if the marking was including in the fee for spreadsheets and they said that the fee did and then they tell me this. I still have the email but sod it - I will probably do spreadsheets the last thing with eagle I just thought it would be easier doing it like this.

I will just look at AP II now then! lol

Cheers
    Martin
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Ah right I didn't realise non-kaplan students had to pay extra to get them marked! Im still angry about the rise in CBT fees from September... pfft.

Good luck with your APII - I've just done mine and I'm onto CRS exam this Thursday!

How have you found Eagle so far?
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    Louise89 wrote: »
    Ah right I didn't realise non-kaplan students had to pay extra to get them marked! Im still angry about the rise in CBT fees from September... pfft.

Good luck with your APII - I've just done mine and I'm onto CRS exam this Thursday!

How have you found Eagle so far?

Well I was with kaplan for foundation on the old standards and thought they were shocking! They just seem disorganised - I ended up telling the course manager that she didnt run a tight ship! lol They havent increased by much have they? I see the whole qualification more expensive and centres havent reduced their fees - some may have frozen prices but some have increased.

Are you doing the costing unit - is that CRS? I past ECR on the old standards which I was glad as I have heard is kinda tricky on the new standards.

Eagle seem fine - friendly enough and get back to emails quick - unlike kaplan! lol

Martin
Privacy Policy