Spreadsheet assessment

MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi All,

I study with eagle and my support has expired. As I am confident enough with spreadsheets and got decent feedback when I did the mock I thought I would arrange the asessment for this friday.

As I understand I upload the documents to aat site on the learn plus - is there anything I need to do prior to this or should information appear there before Friday - will kaplan take care of this?

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Martin,

Just make sure you save the documents with your name and AAT number etc... Just bear in mind that with Kaplan exams you need to book at least 5 days in advance

* Kaplan Angel
    A lot of the exam days are full now - I'm a Kaplan student and my class was told last week that there was only two dates next week at the earliest, but they are for normal CBT's this is a Learn Plus Exam so the earlier you book the better.

Good Luck
  • MWAUGH1983
    Louise89 wrote: »
    Hi Martin,

Just make sure you save the documents with your name and AAT number etc... Just bear in mind that with Kaplan exams you need to book at least 5 days in advance

* Kaplan Angel
    A lot of the exam days are full now - I'm a Kaplan student and my class was told last week that there was only two dates next week at the earliest, but they are for normal CBT's this is a Learn Plus Exam so the earlier you book the better.

Good Luck

Thanks Louise89!

I have now had to scrath this. They have advised that if I want them to mark it it will be an erxtra 50 quid on top. I would need a code from eagle and cant imagine that will be done in time.

I have asked them to put me in for AP II on Jan 18th and then pay the extra £5 for the fee for AP II. It really bugs me this! I sent them an email in september asking if the marking was including in the fee for spreadsheets and they said that the fee did and then they tell me this. I still have the email but sod it - I will probably do spreadsheets the last thing with eagle I just thought it would be easier doing it like this.

I will just look at AP II now then! lol

Cheers
    Martin
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Ah right I didn't realise non-kaplan students had to pay extra to get them marked! Im still angry about the rise in CBT fees from September... pfft.

Good luck with your APII - I've just done mine and I'm onto CRS exam this Thursday!

How have you found Eagle so far?
  • MWAUGH1983
    Louise89 wrote: »
    Ah right I didn't realise non-kaplan students had to pay extra to get them marked! Im still angry about the rise in CBT fees from September... pfft.

Good luck with your APII - I've just done mine and I'm onto CRS exam this Thursday!

How have you found Eagle so far?

Well I was with kaplan for foundation on the old standards and thought they were shocking! They just seem disorganised - I ended up telling the course manager that she didnt run a tight ship! lol They havent increased by much have they? I see the whole qualification more expensive and centres havent reduced their fees - some may have frozen prices but some have increased.

Are you doing the costing unit - is that CRS? I past ECR on the old standards which I was glad as I have heard is kinda tricky on the new standards.

Eagle seem fine - friendly enough and get back to emails quick - unlike kaplan! lol

Martin
Privacy Policy