Passed PEAF today

Luciana
Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Just passed my last test in 2011- PEAF. I have received my test result as well as a feedback report. This is the first time for me to be given a report like that, which outlined the parts I exceeded and met, together with some part I did not meet. I think it is quite helpful. BTW, I took my test at Kaplan today.

Good luck guys.

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations, I passed mine today as well

Jan x
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Well done to both for passing your exams today :)

Have a nice relaxing break over the festive season - you deserve it after all your hard work !
  • Luciana
    Well done to both for passing your exams today :)

Have a nice relaxing break over the festive season - you deserve it after all your hard work !

Thank you, wish you have a wonderful christmas too.
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Well done to both of you - I've got PEAF at end of January - if I can stay awake whilst revising it!! Have a great Christmas everyone and a happy, healthy & stress free New Year!
  • Luciana
    Well done to both of you - I've got PEAF at end of January - if I can stay awake whilst revising it!! Have a great Christmas everyone and a happy, healthy & stress free New Year!

I was so tired of reading the text book when I was preparing for the test. Just keep reading it until you remember the key points. Good luck to you.
  • Luciana
    janwal wrote: ยป
    Congratulations, I passed mine today as well

Jan x

Glad to hear the good news. Have a relaxing Christmas. We all deserve it.
  • Luciana
    Well done, it's a nice feeling to have passed (I passed CRS yesterday), and right before Christmas!

Well deserved rest I think for all!

Totally agree!
  • Sulew17
    I was so tired of reading the text book when I was preparing for the test. Just keep reading it until you remember the key points. Good luck to you.

Thanks Luciana.
  • Sulew17
    Well done, it's a nice feeling to have passed (I passed CRS yesterday), and right before Christmas!

Well deserved rest I think for all!

Well done for CRS - I passed this on Weds, worst exam I've ever taken!.

Have a good, stress free break!
  • Luciana
    Well done for CRS - I passed this on Weds, worst exam I've ever taken!.

Have a good, stress free break!

Thank you, I will have some time off. As I have already booked my Budgeting test for the end of Jan 2012, I still have quite a lot of work to do. Just wish to finish all tests ASAP, then I can find a job or start ACCA.

Have a merry Xmas Su!
Privacy Policy