Help please....

Options
ACA newbie
ACA newbie Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
I really need some help with trying to find out about how to get into teaching the AAT. I qualified over a year ago and went straight onto doing the ACA not long after as that was the 'normal' thing to do after the AAT where I worked and now I find myself working in a top 10 firm with no desire to actually stay in practice! Ever since I qualified AAT and towards the end of studying it, I've wanted to teach it because I think it's a great qualification and actually enjoyed learning it (yes I am a complete geek in that respect!) However things kind of got away from me and the more I looked for a job in in the education and training sector, the more I got thrown jobs in audit and the lure of working for a top 10 firm got the better of me! I am still looking for a way into teaching it in places other than Kaplan or BPP but have had no luck whatsoever :( I was hoping I might be able to get some ideas from people on here of what I could do to get into teaching AAT? (Not sure if I've even posted this in the right forum :S)

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello

You may find some helpful information here - http://www.aat.org.uk/offeraat/

If you have time to visit this forum I am sure you could also help current students - if you didn't mind doing so!

Hope the link helps.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I would also suggest completing ACA (in case you were thinking of wavering) as a higher qualification will be a pre-requisite for many teaching jobs.
Privacy Policy