Eureka moments

Haysah
Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I have been working on getting my head around partnerships,goodwill, current accounts,mark up & margin and today I had my eureka moment. You have got to love that break through moment when it all clicks into place. Happy Days:thumbup: AP2 is not looking so bad now :lol:

Comments

• MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Haysah wrote: ยป
    I have been working on getting my head around partnerships,goodwill, current accounts,mark up & margin and today I had my eureka moment. You have got to love that break through moment when it all clicks into place. Happy Days:thumbup: AP2 is not looking so bad now :lol:

It really does feel great when it happens doesn't it? Glad to hear that you've had the break that we've all hoped for in this subject :001_smile:
  • Haysah
    Yes soooo good, I have been stressing about this for weeks. My revision seemed to be going no where but today bingo light goes on it all clicked in happy days :) Thank you. :thumbup1:
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Yeah it's great, had mine just befor AP1 resit, things finally clicked in place. Now all I need is 1 for AP2 & CRS.
  • Haysah
    Good luck with all your exams Janwal, sure you will fly them. Dreading C&R nothing seems to be sticking yet.:ohmy:. I am so looking forward to that eureka moment.
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Haysah wrote: ยป
    and today I had my eureka moment. You have got to love that break through moment when it all clicks into place. Happy Days:thumbup:

Love it! :)
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I bet it took some hard work though - the 'light didn't go on' by itself! Well done - perserverance pays off again.
    This is the reason I teach - the light on moment is such a wonderful thing to see in a student! :001_smile:
  • Kirsty83
    Kirsty83 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I do love it - one of those great feelings of satisfaction!!! :)

Perserverance and that light bulb comes on!!!!
  • Haysah
    I bet it took some hard work though - the 'light didn't go on' by itself! Well done - perserverance pays off again.
    This is the reason I teach - the light on moment is such a wonderful thing to see in a student! :001_smile:

Yes it did take a lot of study hours, but that is what makes this qualification worth having in the first place, is the fact you have to work hard for it. Thanks everyone for your kind words of support :).
Privacy Policy