Still Waiting!!

Becky V
Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I sat my budgeting exam on the 19th March just over 4 weeks and the wait is killing me now! Anyone else waiting for results? Only Financial performance to do then im done!!! :)
ยซ1

Comments

• guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi Becky,
    I'm waiting for Personal Tax, only taken 3 weeks ago, but I've started checking! I've also only got Financial peformance to do, and can't wait to finish, and get my weekends back! when is your exam? Hope that you get good news soon.
    GP
  • Becky V
    Hi GP

Thank you my exam is 28th May, when is yours? I think because its the last exams it seems the wait is longer!!!! Me too cant wait for some freedom back!! Good luck with your results
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I only sat personal tax a week ago and the wait is awful! I can't begin to think how I'll feel in a few weeks time! I've got budgeting and financial performance next week- that means I'll be waiting for 3 sets of results at once! I hope you all get the results you want as soon as possible!
  • adiba
    adiba Registered Posts: 53 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hey guys,

I'm still waiting for my Personal Tax results and it's 6weeks this Thursday...the wait is killing me! Got my FNST exam next week and then am all done!
  • Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I sat my budgeting exam on the 19th March just over 4 weeks and the wait is killing me now! Anyone else waiting for results? Only Financial performance to do then im done!!! :)
    Hi Becky,
    I sat my Budgeting exam 21st March, I'm about half way through, but again the waitnig is terrrible.
    Have I done well, do I need to re-book.:mad2:
    I liked level 2&3 instant results, mind you I thought the 5 minutes wait was bad enough

Good luck
  • Becky V
    adiba wrote: ยป
    Hey guys,

I'm still waiting for my Personal Tax results and it's 6weeks this Thursday...the wait is killing me! Got my FNST exam next week and then am all done!

Really hope you get your results soon!!! 6 weeks is far too long to wait!!
  • nicmaygreg
    nicmaygreg Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I took my budgeting exam on the 8th March and have still not received my results, it will be 6 weeks on Thursday. Can they take longer than 6 weeks??
  • Newts22
    Newts22 Registered Posts: 59 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Ditto

I sat business tax on 8th march and still waiting, getting silly now!
    No chance of getting my personal tax results yet I expect, sat on 21st march.
    I can't concentrate on FNST and am due to sit exam on 28th,
    ARGH, give me some results already, please!!
  • Ilyzbiz
    Ilyzbiz Registered Posts: 11 Regular contributor โญ
    Got mine tomorrow!

Got my budgeting exam tomorrow and then got Fin Performance and Credit Management to complete then voila! Want to be done by end of May so hope I pass this first time! I've not ha any results go beyond 4 weeks but im guessing majority of students are sitting one exam or another due to time constraints and resits so this may be why the marking is lagging slightly who knows!?!

Best of luck everyone!
  • guinea pig
    Thanks, Becky, I've got FNPF in 2 weeks! I think the waiting gets more painful, the nearer you are to finishing! and I expect the Easter break slowed everyone down.
    Good luck everyone, especially now we are so close to qualifying, we need a big party at the end!
    GP
  • Newts22
    Passed!!

Business Tax results just came in, I sat it on 8th march, so 6 weeks tomorrow.
    Soooooo good seeing that 'competent'!!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations Newts - hope you will be celebrating :o

Have you finished now or do you have other modules to complete?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Newts22
    Thank you Jo!

I wish I was done, that was my 1st level 4 exam, I have the last 3 booked and should finishe 13June then just the project to do! Must be mad!
    You are nearly finished arnt you?
    X
  • adiba
    I've also just got my PTX results today....passed! Thank god, just FNST to do now!
  • Jo Clark
    I wish I was done, that was my 1st level 4 exam, I have the last 3 booked and should finishe 13June then just the project to do! Must be mad!
    You are nearly finished arnt you?
    X

Hello

Yes, I'm nearly finished. I have an exam next week so am busy revising and pop on here for a break and to see if there are any posts relevant to my upcoming exam or any that I can help with a reply to.

Have you decided which module you will do next?

JC :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Congratulations to you too adiba!

How did you find the PTX exam?

Good luck with FNST.

Benjamin Franklin
  • Newts22
    Hello

Yes, I'm nearly finished. I have an exam next week so am busy revising and pop on here for a break and to see if there are any posts relevant to my upcoming exam or any that I can help with a reply to.

Have you decided which module you will do next?

Hiya
    Yes I have FNST exam booked for 28th April, really not looking forward to it though!
    BGT booked for 18th May and finally FNPF booked 13th June.
    Good luck with your final one, lucky thing lol!
    X

Adiba - congratulations! Looks like I shouldn't expect my PTX results for another couple of weeks then lol! X
  • Jo Clark
    Hiya
    Yes I have FNST exam booked for 28th April, really not looking forward to it though!
    BGT booked for 18th May and finally FNPF booked 13th June.
    Good luck with your final one, lucky thing lol!
    X

Hello

You can sit your exams on a Saturday? Where do you study/sit your exams?

I have two more exams including the one next week. Try not to worry about FNST and remember if you are struggling with anything come to the forum for help.

All the best.

Benjamin Franklin
  • Newts22
    Thanks Jo, very kind of you, I think I will be here a lot over the coming weeks!

I am trying not to worry about it, as its all logical really, just need to get it all crammed in my head lol!

I am home studying through Premier Training, and sitting my exams through A Plus in Exeter. They have Plymouth and Taunton branches I believe, where you can also sit exams.

Thanks again
    N
    x
  • adiba
    Thanks guys!

PTX went ok thanks Jo, just feeling a bit bogged down with FNST... loads to remember!
    Good luck to everyone who has exams coming up soon!
  • Becky V
    5 weeks today and still waiting, this is killing me!! please put me out my misery!! Is others still waiting? :)
  • SarahJS
    I'm still waiting! Shame I only sat PTX 2 weeks ago and Budgeting this afternoon! A long wait yet!

I hope yours comes soon!
  • Hopeipassx
    Hopeipassx Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi,

Same here I sat my budgeting exam on 22nd March and still waiting!!! I keep checking each day but nothing as yet!! :glare:
  • guinea pig
    Congratulations! so your results took 6 weeks? I'm waiting for Personal tax results, taken just over 4 weeks ago, and am very impatient, and wasting so much time keep checking the website to see if they are there!
    Good luck with FNST,
    GP
  • Becky V
    Mine is 5 weeks and 3 days now and i am checking about 10 times a day!!!! This is so hard good luck to everyone else! It is obviously a busy time that is why the exams results are taking longer!
  • Newts22
    Im still waiting on my PTX results too, its now 5 weeks and 2 days.
    My BTX results too 5 weeks and 6 days, so hopefully any day now, although today would be nice, as I dont want to spend another weekend thinking about the results, when I should be concentrating on sitting FNST tomorrow morning!
    Looking forward to starting BGT though, sad I know, but will be my penultimate exam, perhaps thats why lol!

Newts
    x
  • Newts22
    WOOOO HOOOO!!

PTX results just in, they must have read my previous post lol!
    Another 'Competent', fingers crossed for tomorrow now!
    I sat PTX on 21st March, if that helps others with guessing when your results should be out!

Good luck everyone!
    x
  • SarahJS
    WOOOO HOOOO!!

PTX results just in, they must have read my previous post lol!
    Another 'Competent', fingers crossed for tomorrow now!
    I sat PTX on 21st March, if that helps others with guessing when your results should be out!

Good luck everyone!
    x

Congratulations! And good luck for tomorrow :)

Still another 3 weeks for my PTX result if I go off that, then 5 for Budgeting! At least they don't seem to be going over the 6 week mark :)
  • Newts22
    Congratulations! And good luck for tomorrow :)

Still another 3 weeks for my PTX result if I go off that, then 5 for Budgeting! At least they don't seem to be going over the 6 week mark :)

Thank you Sarah!
    The wait for the results is a killer, level 3 was so much kinder in that respect!
    Good luck with your too!
    :thumbup1:
  • SarahJS
    Thanks, I'll be waiting on 3 after today! In some ways it'll be a relief if todays (FNPF) doesn't go well, as at least there wouldn't be as much 'I think I'm borderline... I might have passed... I want the results' thinking, but obviously in a perfect world I want it to go well and be (almost) sure of a pass.

The wait is much harder, but at least this time you don't have to worry about picking your results up on the way out at the front desk and watching someone else print them! This way I'll be at home and at least be able to not worry about my reaction :)
Privacy Policy