Cost and Revenues Level 3

vivfry84
vivfry84 Registered Posts: 38 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi there all,
I was wondering if anyone can help me with this text book as I'm finding it SO hard im thinking about quitting!! :crying: I cant seem to get my head around it at all and no matter how many times i read the book im getting no where ( Homelearning student) has anyone got any tips for me PLEASE?

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello

Which text book are you using? Perhaps a text book by another provider may help you?

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • wbauk2002
    wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    There is a lot to take in isn't there? I felt like you did using the bpp book because there's so much to take in, I found goin through the practice assessment with the answers open, and checkin after I did each question, and if wrong look it up in the book and answer it. Then when I went over the book again I was able to relate
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi there all,
    I was wondering if anyone can help me with this text book as I'm finding it SO hard im thinking about quitting!! :crying: I cant seem to get my head around it at all and no matter how many times i read the book im getting no where ( Homelearning student) has anyone got any tips for me PLEASE?

Viv, it's not you, it's the appalling quality of the book. I unfortunately did level 3 with HLC also so my best advice would be to do what I did and buy the Kaplan book for the unit. Much, much, much better!

Good luck, and don't give up.
  • vivfry84
    vivfry84 Registered Posts: 38 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thanks everyone
    I'm using the Osborne Books which I hear are the best ones!! I read and read them but feel that nothing is going in which is so frustrating and stressing out is not the answer but it's hard not to.
Privacy Policy