Ethics exam next week

Mathew Pickering
Mathew Pickering Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Has anyone done the Ethics Exam? I am finding it really difficult, it seems like most of the answers are completely subjective and you could potentially argue a case for most answers! Revising for it is hard work, I am much happier with sums and tables etc

Comments

• wbauk2002
    wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I got my ethics exam tomorrow, and yes found it hard to study and it really unmotivated me, the best thing I think it to learn the principles and the safe guards and then try work it out from that.

Annoying isn't it cus the way you look at a question and answer it, but the examiner is looking at it a different way, and says your answer wrong
  • beckyln
    beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I agree, I'm finding this module difficult! Actually is putting a dampner on a good year!!!

I've brought the BPP Pass cards for this module as I couldn't bear trying to read the text and finding the key points first. These were pretty good as a first reference and the text as a second! Good luck!!! :)
  • wbauk2002
    wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I passed it yesterday, its much like the practice exams, maybe worded different

But annoyingly I realised about a week ago the BPP ethics book i bought 2 month ago was valid for exams up until Aug 2011, and looked on their website and its got the same IPN number but says valid til Aug 2012, I rang BPP and he said it was valid until may this year, anyway after confusing me alot they agreed to send me out the next book for free which is not out til middle of june
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Has anyone done the Ethics Exam? I am finding it really difficult, it seems like most of the answers are completely subjective and you could potentially argue a case for most answers! Revising for it is hard work, I am much happier with sums and tables etc

You can over complicate this, you will pick up marks for stating the obvious.
  • beckyln
    beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I passed it yesterday, its much like the practice exams, maybe worded different

But annoyingly I realised about a week ago the BPP ethics book i bought 2 month ago was valid for exams up until Aug 2011, and looked on their website and its got the same IPN number but says valid til Aug 2012, I rang BPP and he said it was valid until may this year, anyway after confusing me alot they agreed to send me out the next book for free which is not out til middle of june

Well done! I don't have mind until the 27th June but really want it out of the way! Think it might be worth checking my book too! I've done the greenlight and passed two sections out of three but the wording on the pratice papers is much different! Fingers crossed and heres hoping.... :)
Privacy Policy