Spreadsheet Tips

Mollypod88
Mollypod88 Registered Posts: 155 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi All,

Well I've decided to postpone Indirect Tax until September and instead I'm going to sit spreadsheets at the end of August.

I've heard alot of scary things about this unit but I work with spreadsheets daily so I'm hoping it can't be too bad.

Any tips from you lovely people would be great!

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi

Spreadsheets was exactly the same as the practice CBA, if you have nay problems I found using You Tube was a real help. I too use spreedsheets at work but was amazed how much I didn't know as I tend to use standad ones over and over again.

Good luck

Jan
  • torresgbr
    torresgbr Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi
    I agree with the previous post. It is the same as the CBA exam. The only other thing I would add is make sure you understand the 'If' statements.
    Good Luck
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Molly,

I just found out yesterday that I passed this exam :-) same advice as the other posts, just do the practice one a few times so you get used to the layout that is needed and also make sure you know 'if' statements.

You will be fine if you work with them everyday!

Good luck
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Molly,

My advice would be is to visit My AAT Learning Zone and do all the scenario questions on there and then check your anwsers afterwards. This really helped me with my exam and I found it pretty useful. Also, the actual exam is pretty much the same as the practice one online.

Oh and also do all the questions in your text book!!

Good luck :)
Privacy Policy