Yes.. Another Question About Salary!

SashaDella
SashaDella Registered Posts: 362
Hello

I'm currently on a apprentice wage and have been told that after I have completed level 2 I shall get a pay increase, well thats very soon and I was wondering what people thought I should be earning or if there is some information about average wages etc.

Its a small company, with just my manager and myself working in the accounts.

Any extra information you need, just say..

TIA

Comments

• beckyln
    beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Tia, About 14 - 16k is the going rate for an apprentice :)
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    beckyln wrote: »
    Hi Tia, About 14 - 16k is the going rate for an apprentice :)

Cor blimey I was on 6K with regular pay increases when I started my apprenticeship. Thankfully I have a much better paid role now I'm no longer an apprentice.

Stick with it, most people would kill for the experience.
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    Just you and the manager.................forget about money that will come, EXPERIENCE is everything these days and 99% of aat students cant get it never mind being paid to get it.
  • SashaDella
    SashaDella Registered Posts: 362
    Thanks for your advice, I think you are right about the experience. Its just difficult as half my wage goes towards the travel. And I now have to have two additional jobs to make ends meet! It means that I am getting quite ill.

I shall continue working hard and hopefully once I am fully qualified that I shall see the rewards! Its just really hard sometimes to justify.
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    Keep going it will get easier and believe me being there wore the t shirt..............hats off to you.
Privacy Policy