Fnst

bubs
bubs Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
Oh my God, I have just logged onto my assessment results and it say's competent!:001_tt2: I am so pleased my face hurts. I really thought I had messed up on my financial analysis but obviously not.

However, my statement of achievement does not yet show the results and so I am wondering if the results are true or do they have to go through some sort of final analysis. Does anyone know if it possible to get the actual results for each section of the exam?

I am so pleased. I self studied FNST and I really gave it my all. For those of you yet to sit FNST I would encourage you to practice, practice and practice WRITING out the standards so that you can get used to writing them as opposed to just memorising them. It works if you work it. And don't forget to practice your ratio analysis.

I can't stop smiling.

Bubs

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations Bubs :o

You can ask for feedback which will details areas that were exceeded, met, borderline and not met.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • vickie88
    vickie88 Registered Posts: 58 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well done =)
  • jane
    jane Registered Posts: 165 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    :thumbup:

Very well done you. It is a pig of a unit, and it's a wonderful feeling when you get the news that you have passed.

Congratulations again.:lol:
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Well done :)
  • Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Fantastic news!!

Is that you done?
  • bubs
    bubs Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks all. Whirlwind, I am only just beginning. I've passed FNST and credit management and the rest to do. I will be sitting my budgeting exam on 25th October, Financial performance in December and will probably do personnal tax and the ICAS project early next year.

Good luck to you all!

Bubs
  • aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Congratulations Bubs :)
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015