Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

1182183184185186188ยป

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well grump and grump and grump. I've had to admit defeat. Control accounts are my nemesis. I will be passing this job onto a colleague tomorrow. GRUMPY MONSOON.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    So nearly 1,500 views for the "Shades..." thread. Pah... not a patch on this one... over 50,000 views and almost 6,000 posts!
  • GemmaS
    GemmaS Registered Posts: 178 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    This thread has just kept me amused for a while looking back at all the posts ;)

Thought I'd add in my 2 pennies worth.... I had a chuckle over this this morning....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/picturegalleries/9459199/London-2012-Olympics-divers-funny-faces.html?frame=2302654

:D
  • blobbyh
    Has anyone else noticed that there's something disturbingly wrong with the forum this week? We haven't had endless threads started by James Patterson on an almost hourly basis...

Maybe his employers have noticed how work much time he's been spending on here? We've all been there...
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Has anyone else noticed that there's something distrubingly wrong with the forum this week? We haven't had endless threads started by James Patterson on an almost hourly basis...

Maybe his employers have noticed how work much time he's been spending on here? We've all been there...

I quite liked some of his posts, food for thought.... and a way to fill the days....
  • blobbyh
    I agree, some of them were quite stimulating... but there's only so much time and effort I want to put in here each and I was spoilt for choice...
  • LPalmer
    LPalmer Registered Posts: 25 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi all, Just a quick (and random post) as I am wondering what everyone elses views are on the thought of seeing into the future i.e. Deja Vu!

It just popped into my head as I'm at work thinking about it and It seems to happen to me quite a lot where I see something which I'm sure I've seen before... Strange I know but it just makes me fell like I've had a dream or just a random thought of this thing happening (be it something you see or hear) before it's actually happened...

Look forward to hearing everyone's views on this :)
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Maybe because as accountants we complete a month, and then do the same thing again the next! :D
  • liveprincess
    liveprincess Registered Posts: 214 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Or it is just a perturbation in Matrix..:wink::wink::wink:
  • blobbyh
    We all hate routine but it's only when you experience chaos that you wish for normality again.
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    We all hate routine but it's only when you experience chaos that you wish for normality again.

Just need that little of touch of chaos to stop you getting bored!
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    Has anyone else noticed that there's something disturbingly wrong with the forum this week? We haven't had endless threads started by James Patterson on an almost hourly basis...

Ooh get the claws out blobby ;)

Actually it is due to getting a new job, and also i ran out of random ideas for threads to post.

I shall limit myself in future if it is upsetting you...
  • SashaDella
    SashaDella Registered Posts: 362
    I wish more people would post so I could spend more time on here.... haha
  • chezr90
    chezr90 Registered Posts: 22 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I know what you mean sashaDella. makes me want to start a word association thread...unfortunately I don't think enough people would see it :-/
    watch this space.....
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    I know what you mean sashaDella. makes me want to start a word association thread...unfortunately I don't think enough people would see it :-/
    watch this space.....

Nice to see this got put in to action haha I'll think of ideas for threads today
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi :blushing:
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hullo. Why the blushing face? :001_smile:
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Because it's been yonks!
  • AK002
    LOL it has been agessssssss, sorry guys :blushing:.
  • *Jo
    Lol, how's life in London?
  • AK002
    Crazy. Expensive.

Lol. Nobody can understand me. Ha!
  • *Jo
    Sounds like my idea of hell! Whyever did you move in the first place? I like the Midlands, we have a good range of un-understandable accents and its not too expensive. I'm not keen on London to be honest I can manage the odd day out every few years but I would hate to live/work there.
  • AK002
    I hate it, lol.

Moved for a job, too good an opportunity to pass by. Still think I prefer working in practice which I did in Glasgow, but we'll see.
  • *Jo
    Aww thats a shame, maybe its too much of "the grass is greener". I work in industry not practice and I love it but then I haven't had the opportunity to see what its like on the other side of the fence. Maybe you can find something else you enjoy either within the same organisation or by a move within the same area or even somewhere else.

What parts do you hate?
Privacy Policy