Exam Result Wait

eek
eek Registered Posts: 31 Epic contributor 🐘
Just wondering whether anyone has had any feb exam results back yet. I know it can be up to 6 weeks but here is hoping they are running ahead of schedule.

Comments

• linzip1703
    linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    I took mine on the 26th so only been two weeks - this is my last one and i will then be fully qualified - just hope they come back early and i dont have to wait the full 6 weeks :001_tongue:
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Not yet, took FNPF on 14th. :mellow:
  • jagdeepnagra
    jagdeepnagra Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    I took Financial Statements on the 5th February and received my result on the 6th March, i guess i got lucky!
  • Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor 🐘
    Lucky you Jagdeepnagra.

I sat FNST on 11th Feb and still waiting. Anxiety.com!!!
  • Sammys1987
    Sammys1987 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi,

Has anyone who took exams in Feb 2013 received them yet? I took financial statements and crcm about 3 weeks ago. I know it's early but I have received results within 3 weeks before!! It's so frustrating waiting I don't know weather to start studying my last unit or not!!! Grrr!!
  • omega man
    omega man Registered Posts: 283
    Sammy - You should go ahead and study your last unit. I took PTX, BTX and FNST over 6 weeks or so, Jan 29th,Feb 20th and March 14th respectively. I have had my PTX result which i passed and my BTX should come in the next 10 days or so.
  • Sammys1987
    Thank you for the reply!! Oh that's not good, over 6 weeks!! It seems to fly by when you have an exam and the waiting for the results seems to drag sooooo much!!
    I think I will start the last unit and keep revising bits on the crcm and fnst incase I do fail. I hope not!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck on your results let us all know :-).
  • billdoor
    I'd start your next module rather than wait, I sat Budgeting in January and moved onto FNPF the next day, sat that in February and moved on to FNST the next day.

At least then you're progressing, rather than waiting 6 weeks, especially if you got really unfortunate and it took longer.

I just assume that they'll take 6 weeks and I can complete the next module in that time, so no point waiting around.:thumbup1:
  • billdoor
    My FNPF result has just been posted (thankfully competent) so hopefully others will receive their results soon.

Just under 5 weeks for this one.
  • Dahir Ahmed
    Hi All
    Got my FNST results today. Thankfully competent too. I had to wait for 5 weeks + 1 day "only".

I'm hoping my FNPF results come in quicker than that.
  • Sammys1987
    Well done!! Fingers crossed only 14 days to go till 5 weeks!! I constantly keep checking results page!! Results r due the day my baby is due so fingers crossed both results come back early and are competent!!
  • Dahir Ahmed
    Thanks Sammys1987.

Lol...hope they both are. Wish you the very best.
  • bobber122
    bobber122 Registered Posts: 18 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Got my FNST results today and passed. I took my exam on 13th Feb so only 4 weeks and 6 days mine took to come back!!
  • eek
    eek Registered Posts: 31 Epic contributor 🐘
    passed my FNPF today after 5 weeks wait - seems they have done a massive upload of results today!!
    Well done everyone

Another 3 weeks till CRCM results now
  • bobber122
    bobber122 Registered Posts: 18 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done Eek.
  • Morpheus1980
    Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations to all those that have heard they passed today.

Four weeks exactly since I took CRMC - I want the results so badly, I could cry! :001_smile:
  • billdoor
    This is quite the day for it! Well done everyone :thumbup1:
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Finally got results for CRMC today - passed! Only waited 4 weeks 5 days which is the quickest so far!
  • Morpheus1980
    Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Ooooooh, well done!
  • Chelle
    Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done everyone for passing today, it's such a great feeling isn't it :-)

I sat FNPF exactly 5 weeks ago today and got the result this afternoon!
Privacy Policy