FNPF 4th attempt.......

Chelle
Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
and I bloody well passed woohhooo.

The relief is astounding!!!

Just FNST result to come in a few weeks and Budgeting and PTX to resit but I'm getting there :-)

Comments

• Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations!.
  • Morpheus1980
    Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Well done! You must be feeling pretty chuffed. Good luck with the others you are waiting for!
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Congratulations - what a relief, you must be ecstatic! Good luck with the others
  • jane
    jane Registered Posts: 165 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done Chelle,

Yayyyyy :thumbup1:. Hope I can acheive the same result when I resit mine!!! Am so dredding it, my heart is sinking at the thought!! Any pointers would be good. What was your last written question like??

So proud of you, High Five :lol:
  • Chelle
    Thank you everyone, I still keep checking the result to make sure it does say the word Competent and not the horrid other words lol

Jane, all I can say is just try and keep calm, that's all I did this time round and it seemed to work.

The last written question this time round was very much similar to the practice CBA's, (unlike the resit before), it did have something about Marginal Costing in it too near the bottom of which I know I didn't do but still passed it.

I can't wait to see my feedback report on Thursday now :-)
  • Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hiya
    How does one go about obtaining a feedback report please?.

Is it posted on MyAAT or do I have to request one?.

Thanks.
  • Morpheus1980
    Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I always have to request mine from my learning provider (Kaplan). Give them a call and they should be able to email you your feedback report.
  • Chelle
    Dahir, I'm studying through a college so my tutor can print them off for us.

I think if you are home learning then you have to contact your learning provider.
Privacy Policy