Failed again

vivfry84
vivfry84 Registered Posts: 38 Dedicated contributor 🦉
FAILED AGAIN

STUPID ETHICS I CANT DO IT IM QUITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying:

Comments

• missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Don't give up! Think of the reasons why you're studying AAT in the first place.
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Don't quit. You can pass this.

It's by far the most boring of the units and there are no calculations to liven it up but keep at it and you will get there.
    :)
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Don't give up, have you got you feed back so see where you are going wrong.

Post it and we all may be able to help.
  • vivfry84
    vivfry84 Registered Posts: 38 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It seems everything

1.1 General Principles
    1.2 Regulatory Requirements
    1.6 Contined Professional Development
    1.8 Safeguards & Threats
    2.4 Disclosure of Confidential Information
    2.5 Professional experience
    2.7 Ethical behaivour
    2.8 Ethical concerns and seeking advice

ITS LOADS, I have written 7 YES 7 Mocks and have passed them all no problem!!!!!! If I fail a third time i'll be done!!

There was a questions that asked if a student is studying do they need to complete a CPD? now surely if they are studying then no, as they will be completeing it while they do???
    Also there was a question in section 1.1 that asked if you are Honest u are what? I put down Integrity and I seemed to have failed the section!!

Please help.....
  • ZEBRON
    ZEBRON Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Giving up...

Dn`t eva dare thnk of quiting..I hv been failing AP1..Nd m still failing it bt i hv a believe that somewhere m going to make it...
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    Hope you don,t write like that in Ethics you will never pass lol..............(Zebron)
  • salih
    salih Registered Posts: 81 Epic contributor 🐘
    i know how you feel with ethics the way i passed if you read the book over and over again you would understand the subject and you will 100% pass the next time
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Keep going!

Hi

First of all, don't give up - if you're keen to qualify, you need this unit (and, indeed, you'll be doing similar stuff with ACCA and CIMA).

Secondly, a tip form me and my students - go with your 'gut instinct' - often those students who are not successful (notice I don't use the word 'fail') change their answers after 'thinking' a bit too much. This causes them to go against the gut feeling and not achieve. At then end of the day, much of this unit is about ethical behaviour and it is the attributes of that 'behaviour' that is being tested here (as well as your understanding of a question).

Keep going - you will get there!
Privacy Policy