Still Issues with MyAAT

Options
Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
So.... I've just logged on to check my membership subscription etc. and to setup a DD... however it says that I am logged in as another member, despite using my own email/password. I also can't access exam results or SoAs (is this because I am a full member and not a student?)

It is quite worrying to me (and others I am sure) considering I can access this individuals membership/personal details (data protection/ICO) :crying: it also appears to have mixed some of my information in with the other member, or vice versa... not sure I want to set the DD up online... will phone AAT direct.

Stuart/WebTeam... I have a screen print of the member whose details appeared when I logged on. Let me know if you want this emailed over.

Sorry AAT, please can you fix this urgently?

Thanks.
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I have the same issue, I have just logged into AAT and apparently my name is now Thato Victor Ditlhong.
  • wabisabi
    wabisabi Registered Posts: 130 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Same for me - it says I'm logged in as another user with different membership number, but when I navigate to my account or exam results it is my personal data. I agree it is very worrying.
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I just tried to log in after reading this and have the same problem. It says I am logged in as another member, and gives me their name and membership number, but all the personal data does seem to be mine! Very worrying indeed.....
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi all,

The team is looking into this urgently - apologies for the confusion in the meantime. If you're still experiencing this I'd appreciate it if you could send a screengrab to community.team@aat.org.uk ASAP, explicitly showing that you're logged in as someone else.

Thanks very much.

Stuart
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi all,

Thanks for flagging up this issue, and sorry again for the inconvenience and worry this probably caused you. This issue has now been resolved.

This temporary glitch meant a small percentage of users saw names/membership numbers which were not their own. No other data – including personal details like contact information/assessment results – was visible to those affected, and nobody had the ability to alter your profile.

Nevertheless, I appreciate this must have been disconcerting for those of you affected, and I apologise again on behalf of AAT for that.

Thanks,

Stuart
Privacy Policy