FNST Results 6 weeks tomorrow

torresgbr
torresgbr Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor โญ
This last week has been painful. Has anyone else waited this long??

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    My FNST took 5 weeks and 6 days. Good luck for tomorrow.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • torresgbr
    Thanks Jo. I think I've failed so I just want to find out.
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    It took 5 weeks 5 days for my FNST result to come through.

Its 5 weeks today I took Budgeting, I'd like that one to come in now.
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    This last week has been painful. Has anyone else waited this long??

Hi, Still waiting for my FNST results - 6 weeks tomorrow! My FNPF will be six weeks next thursday. Hate all this waiting! Hope you've finally got yours and have passed x
  • torresgbr
    Well I am in shock. Waited 6 painful weeks for this result and I've passed. Fingers crossed sulew17 the news is good for you aswell.
  • SamiH
    Well I am in shock. Waited 6 painful weeks for this result and I've passed. Fingers crossed sulew17 the news is good for you aswell.

Congratulations :D
  • Roydsio
    Roydsio Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor โญ
    Your right it has been a painful wait. I got my results today at 3pm - 6 weeks exactly since I sat the CBA. Still no email though from AAT!. I am feeling over the moon though as this was my last module so I AM NOW FULLY QUALIFIED - yippee
  • Jo Clark

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news for you :o What is next for you, if anything?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • torresgbr
    Well Done Roysdio. Jo I'm in the middle of my project then Bugeting and Financial Performance after the summer. Not much more thank god
  • Jo Clark
    Your right it has been a painful wait. I got my results today at 3pm - 6 weeks exactly since I sat the CBA. Still no email though from AAT!. I am feeling over the moon though as this was my last module so I AM NOW FULLY QUALIFIED - yippee

Congratulations Roydsio :thumbup1:
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Well Done Roysdio. Jo I'm in the middle of my project then Bugeting and Financial Performance after the summer. Not much more thank god

Nearly there now.... keep at it! Budgeting and Financial Performance are nice modules, my favourites after the two tax modules :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Sammys1987
    Sammys1987 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations everyone!! A bit disappointing they r taking the full 6 weeks!!:-( stil 13 days to go for my FP result.
  • Jo Clark
    True Sammys1987, but remember exam results take even longer at Chartered level :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • SamiH
    ah but at least with those you know what date you are going to get them :)
  • Sulew17

Well done great news! I finally got my result today and I've passed too! Only took 5 weeks & 6 days! Just waiting for FNPF result now. x
  • Jo Clark
    Congratulations Sulew17 :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Roydsio
    Roydsio Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor โญ
    Well done great news! I finally got my result today and I've passed too! Only took 5 weeks & 6 days! Just waiting for FNPF result now. x
    ? Well done Sulew17, it's a great feeling isn't it getting a biggie out of the way, well done!
  • torresgbr

Hi Sulew17. Great News. Well Done. Worth the wait
  • Sulew17
    Thanks everyone - it's a great feeling! Just waiting for the results for FNPF and to finish ICAS and then I'm done! Sooo excited! Good luck everyone else that's waiting for their results. Hope to get all my results and confirmation of full membership so I can go to the York graduation ceremony!
  • Rachetman
    Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Not wishing to steal Sulew17's thunder, but received yesterday the result of my FNST exam and last week my FNPF exam, and passed them both. I am so relieved by that! How did everyone else did at the exams?
  • Sammys1987
    Sammys1987 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations rachetman!! How many more exams do u have left? How long did both results take!! It's a great feeling isn't it!!
  • Rachetman
    Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Cheers Sammy! I've now passed 4 exams (3 mandatory + 1 optional), meaning I can focus fully on the other modules once I resume the course. The FNPF result came 5 weeks 6 days after sitting it (Sat: 20th June, Result: July 31st); FNST 5 weeks 5 days (Sat: 27th June, Result: August 6th).

It definitely feels good to pass them both. The wait is just TOO long. Here's the thing - what should I do to celebrate passing these exams?
Privacy Policy