another old grl

Julia_W
Julia_W Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi all this is another old timer..(older than 40 younger the 50) :ohmy:

I am trying to study at home,( Financial Performance ) level 4, and for all sorts of reasons not very well. Does anyone know a tutor in the Chelmsford /Maldon Essex area ..:confused1:

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Julia

Welcome to the forums :D Why not try posting your questions etc. here. Lovely bunch of friendly helpful people and you may save yourself some money. You may even find someone from the forum who is local to you to study with etc.

Good luck.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hello Julia :001_smile:

If there is anything in specific you are stuck on please feel free to post your questions, I have my Financial Performance exam tomorrow so hopefully should be able to help!

Take care
  • GrazS
    GrazS Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Hello

Tutors in Cambridgeshire - aybell.co.uk
  • Amy Smith
    Amy Smith Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hello Julia!

Thought i'd comment considering i'm from Chelmsford myself! I'm with the Kaplan college near the town centre, but i'd agree with Jo that you can use the forums for your questions. I only study with the college because my employers pay for it!

If it's just the one exam, I would work through a text book at home and any questions can easily be answered and clearly explained on here (not by me though, only on level3!)

:001_smile:
    Here to help
    ~AAT Qualified~
Privacy Policy