Financial performance exam- written tasks

Options
vodkajules
vodkajules Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
I have my exam this week and was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the written tasks? Are they the same as the practice assessments?
AAT Level 2 - completed 2012
AAT Level 3 - completed 2013
AAT Level 4: - Completed
Budgeting - passed April 14
Financial Performance - passed June 14
Financial Statements - passed August 14
Personal Tax - passed October 14
ICAS project - passed November 14
Business tax -Passed 14th Jan 15

Comments

• mrderek88
    mrderek88 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi there

I can only speak for the 2012 syllabus but yes, they are pretty much identical. The only difference would be the figures etc. I actually found one (in section 1) to be the exact same question as one of the sample assessments. Shame it's section 2 I get stuck on.

Failed this exam twice now - both on the same question (you would think I would learn from this?). Hopefully this doesn't happen to you! Good luck for it
  • ellie72
    ellie72 Registered Posts: 12 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    VodkaJules How did it go?

Mrderek88 - Have you sat this again recently, how did you get on? I have mine next week for the 1st time & its a daunting reading the comments on here. Im actually a DL student who doesnt work in accounts so most of my nights this week is hammering the books and telling hubby to go the chippy lol :ohmy:
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    From what I remember the exam was quite similar. Give the 2012 papers a try too as it's basically the same stuff. Xx
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Would you be interested in attending a One-Day Financial Performance Revision Class?

I am looking to hold a revision day on:
    Saturday 28th June in either Bromsgrove or Birmingham

The fee is £150 per person per day
    If you are interested in attending please email me rather than replying to this thread

I will also be available to go to other venues in the country

sandy@sandyhood.com
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy