How long does ISYS take, on average?

Options
Hello all

I have a 6 week gap in studies at the beginning of next year; would this be sufficient to do my ISYS module?

I will be doing online learning with Kaplan and intend to do a workplace based report.

Thank you!

Emma

Comments

• CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    Options
    Yes, if you knuckle down and get on with it the report can be written in a couple of days or less, if working from the case study (might take longer if you have to do research etc in the workplace). Then a few hours here and there to update after feedback on initial submissions to your tutor, if required.
  • Charlay
    Charlay Registered Posts: 16 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Definitely long enough, provided, as CJ says, that you get cracking on with it.

The important thing with it is just to get the ball rolling as soon as you can. I started mine ten days before the 4 month, first fradft, deadline. I got the first draft in (somehow) and then managed to do the remedial work in the follow up two months.

I would advise avoiding my approach at all costs! Do not leave it late. My ISYS experience was worse than all the rest of levels 2, 3, and 4 put together.

Good luck, work hard at it and you'll be fine.
  • vodkajules
    vodkajules Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I based mine on the workplace and I got it done in 2 days and passed on 1st submission, I found it much easier using work compared to the case studies i looked at, good luck :) xx
    AAT Level 2 - completed 2012
    AAT Level 3 - completed 2013
    AAT Level 4: - Completed
    Budgeting - passed April 14
    Financial Performance - passed June 14
    Financial Statements - passed August 14
    Personal Tax - passed October 14
    ICAS project - passed November 14
    Business tax -Passed 14th Jan 15
  • Luma
    Luma Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    When you sayISYS, do you mean the project? I'm an FMAAT, but my daughter has decided to do level 4 as distance learning, but I'm going to 'tutor' her, can find any info on the project online.
  • SeanLassman
    SeanLassman Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Cant be as bad as mine, i am doing mine as distant learn BPP (ICAS)and i started in 10th Feb, final interview on 6th Oct and 8 weeks later on learnplus my status update is waiting assessment outcome back to submitted, mines gone from tutor to internal verifier and back to the tutor. I am really pissed off at the minute. I have to have my result reported to the aat before end of year or I have to resit 3 exams on the new 2013 Standard.
Privacy Policy