Financial Performance Results

Hi

I sat my Financial Performance exam over 4 weeks ago & wondered how long the results take to come through?

Comments

• ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi @thuffer123

Level 4 results can take up to six weeks as they're manually marked. Read more about receiving your AAT assessment results here.

Regards
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
  • rosiefaith
    rosiefaith Registered Posts: 17
    The past three exams I have taken my results came in five weeks
  • thuffer123
    thuffer123 Registered Posts: 25
    It's 5 weeks today since I sat exam so really hoping to get them in the next day or two. I'm very impatient & hate waiting.
  • thuffer123
    I passed my Financial Performance - last exam in 2 weeks :-)
  • wabisabi
    wabisabi Registered Posts: 130 Epic contributor 🐘
    well done - it's a great feeling! :)
  • richf
    richf Registered Posts: 86 New contributor 🐸
    edited June 2015
    All my level for results have taken close to six weeks, it sucks when been spoilt at previous levels with immediate results!

Might depend on where you take the test and how quickly they submit the results to AAT though......I'm with BPP.
  • thuffer123
    Thanks. Full on revision for Financial Statements exam on 24th now. Can't believe it's nearly all over. Just what will I do with all my spare time
  • richf
    richf Registered Posts: 86 New contributor 🐸
    Last exam @thuffer123 ?

I've just got project and business tax now....can't wait for it all to be over.

My house is literally deteriorating around me lol, toilet flush tricky, sink tap leaking, kitcken light switch broken and daren't take my son out in the garden for fear of losing him in the forest that it has become this year! I blame level 4 for this neglect... though its probably not entirely to blame.
  • thuffer123
    Project is fairly straightforward once you get started!

I know what you mean about everything taking a backseat - it definitely takes its toll by end of Level 4. Good Luck with your last exams x
  • leption
    leption Registered Posts: 36
    I've failed my FP exam. I'll have to a resit and i have two more resits to do. I've only passed one level 4 exam so far having done 4 exams, not good. I've done my project though, so that's one less. It is hard doing level 4 I don't work at the moment, I'm a stay at home mum but its still hard work.
  • thuffer123
    Oh no sorry to hear that - I can imagine it is very hard going for you! I found it hard going & I don't have kids.
    I am currently awaiting last exam results which I hope to get in the next few days (5 weeks on Wednesday since took it) I think I might have failed but time will soon tell.

Wishing you all the best with your exams xx
  • leption
    leption Registered Posts: 36
    Thanks for your encouragement. I have three resits to do now, plus Financial Statements the course finishes in December, so it's going to be really hard now to catch up.
Privacy Policy