Payroo payroll software

Janej
Janej Registered Posts: 50 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi
Anyone using Payroo payroll software for pay bureau's??? It is on the HMRC list of recommended software and is fully RTI approved but it just seems too good to be true - it seems that you only pay £3 per employee per year and only for clients with over 9 employees and its cloud based !
Jane

Comments

• mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I've been using Payroo for past 2 years - never had a problem, but I am only doing basic payrolls for small companies.
    Very good service and free if under 10 employees.
  • Janej
    Thanks for the info, my client only has 2 employees so this may be suitable.
    Jane
  • LynWest
    LynWest Registered Posts: 122 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    One of my clients uses Payroo and when i took over i continued to use it as they were already using it. I have never found it to be a problem and seems a good package and i still use it for them now.
    However when i thought about using it for my other clients, i read through the terms and conditions and it said that you have to advise your client that their information is held and if their system is hacked and their personal details are stolen they are not liable. This made me uneasy, so i looked around and i now use moneysoft for my other clients, you can have lots of different companies in there and is RTI complient and it is £120 i think for the year, regardless of the number of companies or employees you have on there.
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I use Moneysoft Payroll manager, it's user friendly. It is a very good price, you can file CIS and RTI returns.
    If you just want it for one client/company it's about £56 + vat, if you have multi clients/companys upto 100 employees it's about £112 + vat.
    Updates are free and licence lasts for a year.

http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/payroll-software/payroll-manager.htm
  • Janej
    Thanks, someone else recommended moneysoft to me so I may go with that.
    Jane
  • Prajakta
    Prajakta Registered Posts: 2
    I will recommend you Pocket HCM, it is cost-effective cloud based Indian Payroll Software offering features like Time & Attendance Management Software, Employee Self Management portal, Leave Tracking Software, etc.

http://www.pockethcm.com/
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    This they may have found a solution as this was posted in February 2013!!!
    Regards,

Burg
  • Dennisp34
    Dennisp34 Registered Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Hello Jane, I am not using Payroo payroll software but I have been using AwedusHR software for the last 2 years. I am happy to know you that they give the best services and support and also the software is easy to understand.

Following Features Includes:

- Employees Management

- Recruitment Management

- Payroll Management

- Attendance Management

- Documents Management

- Appraisals Management

- Employee Self-Service

• chandramule
    chandramule Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,
    I hope you got the software that fits your business requirements.

I have not used Payroo payroll software, but if you want to change it, I recommend one of the payroll management software available in India, i.e., Akrivia HCM.

Akrivia HCM makes the entire payroll process hurdle less by providing the following features:
    1. Integration with other modules: Easily integrates with attendance, leaves, and time modules for accurate calculations.
    2. Easy exit: Processes employees' final settlements at their fingertips for better employee satisfaction.
    3. Loans and advance management: Easily manage loans and advances of not only one but a thousand employees.
    4. Follow statutory compliances: Avoid penalties by timely adhering to all taxes and regulations.
    5. Employee self-service: Single-click download of payslips through the mobile app.
    6. Bank direct deposits: Process payments to employees using direct bank dep
    osits for faster payment.
  • chandramule
    chandramule Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    edited January 2023
    Hi,
    I hope you got the software that fits your business requirements.

I have not used Payroo payroll software, but if you want to change it, I recommend one of the top payroll management software available in India, i.e., Akrivia HCM.

Akrivia HCM makes the entire payroll process hurdle less by providing the following features:
    1. Integration with other modules: Easily integrates with attendance, leaves, and time modules for accurate calculations.
    2. Easy exit: Processes employees' final settlements at their fingertips for better employee satisfaction.
    3. Loans and advance management: Easily manage loans and advances of not only one but a thousand employees.
    4. Follow statutory compliances: Avoid penalties by timely adhering to all taxes and regulations.
    5. Employee self-service: Single-click download of payslips through the mobile app.
    6. Bank direct deposits: Process payments to employees using direct bank deposits for faster payment.
Privacy Policy