BPP AAT Level 3 Accounts Preparation

MinhazMoosa
MinhazMoosa Registered Posts: 10
Hello,

Just started AAT Level 3 Distance Learning through BPP - Funded through my employer.

I have received all my materials and it is showing me 42 Learning hours for Accounts Preparation before I sit my exam.
Is this correct? How many hours did people spend on Accounts Preparation before they sat their exam. I am just trying to set a study plan before I book my exam. (I have studied Accounting at A Level with AQA - However it was a few years back!)

Also on this forum I see lots of AP1 and AP2 posts, however mine is just one module? Am I missing something here?

Thank you guys in advance and I hope to be extremely active on this forum over the next few years.

Minhaz

Comments

• JoshJ1992
    JoshJ1992 Registered Posts: 75
    Hi Minhaz,

The training provider that I am studying with have scheduled in 11 x 3 hour sessions for ACPR. So that works out at 33 hours. They also recommend that they amount if time that I should be studying at home for is the same amount of time that I spend in class. In total, this probably works about about the same as BPP.

I am only studying the one ACPR module with one CBT so I'm not sure that the AP1 and AP2 relate to.

Hope that helps.
  • kelsmick
    kelsmick Registered Posts: 89
    With my learning provider it is divided into two parts although the exam is based on both parts as a whole. I guess its because the topic has alot of information so it breaks it down a little.
    www.essencebookkeeping.co.uk
  • BU982T
    BU982T Registered Posts: 40
    I did ACPR in 11 days - one chapter each evening and two chapters on one Sunday. As a matter of fact, I did ACPR and FSTP starting on 12/10/15 and completed everything on the 27/10/15 and took and passed both exams on the 29/10/15.
  • MinhazMoosa
    MinhazMoosa Registered Posts: 10
    Passed ACPR on 6th November, 1 month and 1 day after starting my course :) I'm happy with that! now onto the next module :)
  • KoopaCooper
    KoopaCooper Registered Posts: 224
    The college I'm studying at (with the Finance Management Business School) schedules 5x5hour classes for ACPR, so that's just 25hrs.

Then again, they do bill their course as "fast track" compared to other training providers, so...
    Accounts Executive, ғɪᴀʙ ᴍᴀᴀᴛ
    QBO & Xero certified advisor

AAT
    Level 2 Certificate in Accounting - 17 Jun 2015
    Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jan 2016
    Level 4 Diploma in Accounting - 19 Dec 2017
    MAAT - 27 Mar 2018

ACCA
    Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business...
    F4 Corporate and Business Law - 4 Jun 2019
    F5 Performance Management - 15 July 2019
    F6 Taxation (United Kingdom) - 3 Dec 2019
    F8 Audit and Assurance - 2 Mar 2020
  • rakeshsuwal
    rakeshsuwal Registered Posts: 79
    edited January 2016
    null
    Only difference my one to yours is we had 2hrs 45 mins ×11 classes
Privacy Policy