CCH Online

Gem7321
Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Anyone else struggling to login to CCH Online?

'We're here to help

We're sorry but your current subscription to CCH Online does not include access to this content. If you are interested in extending your subscription to include this content or would like to try trial access, please email cch@wolterskluwer.co.uk or telephone 0844 561 8166 and we would be delighted to help.

Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.'

Comments

• Gem7321
    Just wondered if anyone else was having the same problem, I've sent an email to members in practice team but if there's a quick-fix or something I need to do thought I might get a better response here!

How are you doing @mrme89 ?
  • Gem7321
    Yes it is bound to offend somebody on AccountingWeb!

Very good thank you, new practice up and running, clients trickling in slowly, very much plodding away the same as you!
  • Gem7321
    I left my job so I can fully commit to it. It's not like me to be so impulsive but I'm very excited!

Sounds like a good deal, are you enjoying it? Best of luck over the coming months!
  • Gem7321
    It was just before Christmas and I now have a high-street presence. I live in a very rural area so it wasn't really practical to run from home, and my nearest town full of small and agricultural based businesses had no existing accountants so it was a no-brainer. I just need the clients now!

Variety definitely sounds like the right word for it! Do you have the option to turn-down work or do you have to take what's available?
  • Gem7321
    Aw! A puppy or an older dog?
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    @Gem7321
    I had no issue logging in this morning. Are you still having problems?
  • Gem7321
    Cute @mrme89! (The puppy!)

I have tried again this morning @MarieNoelle, I am following the link from the MiP section and have tried browsing directly to the library but I still get the same error message on login.
  • Sue
    Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I was having problems with CCH, I contacted the AAT Members in Practice Team who kept saying they were looking in to it, but did not do anything for three months. I contacted CCH direct and they sorted it the same day.
  • Gem7321
    Thanks @Sue, I think I will contact CCH directly then!
  • Sue
    Do you receive the daily emails from CCH? I use that to sign in. I follow one of the links, sign in, select My Accounts/My Products then there is a link to CCH Online for AAT Members.
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Sue said:

Do you receive the daily emails from CCH? I use that to sign in. I follow one of the links, sign in, select My Accounts/My Products then there is a link to CCH Online for AAT Members.

This may be the answer. I never sign in from the AAT website but from the link in the weekly emails.
  • Sue

Sue said:

This may be the answer. I never sign in from the AAT website but from the link in the weekly emails.
    Yes, I seem to remember someone having the same problem a couple of years ago when they tried to log in through the AAT website.
  • Gem7321
    I've now received a reply, apparently CCH have updated the web address so the link wasn't working. Should be resolved now. Thanks all.
Privacy Policy