AAT-ACA fast track

Options
Hi there, I am on course to pass level 4 AAT ( touch wood!) I am 20 years old and I would like to know what route everyone took after AAT. the option i will most likely take it the AAT-ACA fast track, has anyone took this if so what are the pros and cons of the course? If not then what would you recommend to do after.

Thank you!!

Comments

• David Ballantyne
    David Ballantyne Registered Posts: 105 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi George,

I assume that you are already working in a practice. Is the practice an authorised ICAEW training practice? If so, and they have a training opportunity available to you, take it.

We would need to know more about your current working circumstances and your aspirations in order to offer further advice.

David.
    David Ballantyne
    Connect with me on LinkedIn!
    Ballantyne Accountants
  • Georgeharman_
    Georgeharman_ Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi David,

No they are not but we are currently in the process of authorising the firm so even before I start ACA I can build up my work experience days.

My goal is to become a chartered account as soon as possible. And see this route as a great start after AAT,but again would love to know other people's opinions on the course itself if they did it and what route they took compared to mine.

Thank you
Privacy Policy