company voluntary strike off

Options
shelleym
shelleym Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi
I am looking for someone with experience in closing a limited company my client stopped trading on 31/3/17, i have prepared accounts to this date and the corporation tax due is £3928.00 the current funds in bank and cash are £16266.50 once the corporation tax and bank charge for the last month has been paid there will be £12333.00 left to distribute to the shareholder/ director and i am hoping someone can help me with the best way to do this my client has earned £18071.41 in other employment he has not taken a salary from the ltd company this year and we are no longer registered as an employer he has paid himself a £5000 dividend in the year. any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• shelleym
    shelleym Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Mick

I feel that a capital distribution should be made prior to strike off however i have never had to do this and i am struggling to find guidance on how to do it. Is this something you have had to do and are you able to provide me with some of your knowledge please.

many thanks
  • Casu
    Casu Registered, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 102
    Options
    You state your client but then go on to say ' we are no longer registered as an employer'. Which is it?

What other assets are there?
Privacy Policy