Does anyone know the current level 4 marking time?

I know its anywhere up to 6 weeks, but sometimes its been 4 weeks, sometimes exactly 6 weeks, has anyone had any results lately so i can stop logging on every day to check!

I know im supposed to wait for the email but ive done that before and the result had already been sat there a few days, its my final exam so im so eager to see if i need to resit before the end of this year!
Member Status: MAAT

Comments

• Cordy88
    Cordy88 Registered Posts: 9
    > @rvs29 said:
    > Hi Cordy88,
    >
    > Results take anywhere up to 6 weeks. I have also experienced receiving the exam result earlier than this period.
    >
    > I know that they upload the results every Thursday by 5/6pm, and the email is often sent a few days later.
    > Check today, you may have your result.
    >
    > What exam result are you waiting for? Good luck!

Ooooo I didn't know that they updated them thursdays, just checked nothing yet
  • rvs29
    rvs29 Registered Posts: 76
    how many weeks has it been since your exam?

The earliest I have had a result is 5 weeks after
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
    AAT Level 4 - December 2017
  • Cordy88
    Silly app cut off half my reply!

My 6 weeks date would be the 16th and I'm awaiting my result for financial performance
  • rvs29
    If your result doesn't come today, then I would say definitely next Thursday!
    But keep checking in case I am wrong and it comes in earlier!

I sat credit control yesterday which went very well, and will be sitting cash management in November - then that's it!

Any plans for after you have completed AAT?
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • Cordy88
    If I pass... this is my 3rd attempt at financial performance!! My plans are to never sit another exam again in my life
  • rvs29
    do you feel the exam went well?
    I passed 2nd time. Only level 4 exam I have passed first time is financial statements at the moment! hoping credit control will change this
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • Cordy88
    No, it went horribly, I get really bad exam anxiety and things that would have been something simple to me suddenly become the most confusing thing ever, I passed FS, Budgeting, Credit Control (that one seemed too easy) and personal tax first goes, the FP and Business tax are the only ones I've failed lol
  • rvs29
    I totally understand what you're saying!!

hopefully the result you receive is competent. But if it's not, don't worry! The more you study, the more you will know on this unit which is always a good thing. I can always help on any questions you may not understand etc.

and with BTAX, i just could not get the hang of this! completely gave up with this after the 3rd failed attempt and chose credit control instead!
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • Cordy88
    You were wise choosing credit control, I would say it was by far the easiest, the only ones I didn't have a bash at we're cash management and auditing, but my colleague redid cash management over personal tax and passed 2nd time, I think the tax ones are just a lot to remember!
  • rvs29
    the credit control exam yesterday was definitely a breeze, and I am so glad I chose that than to re-do BTAX again.
    Cash management I am hoping to pass 2nd time.

Don't worry, whatever the outcome, you will get there eventually
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • KoopaCooper
    KoopaCooper Registered Posts: 224
    edited October 2017
    Oh cripes, I'm waiting for my ISYS project result! xD I hope I passed it!

Tbh, I've received every other one of my level 4 results in exactly 5 weeks, for some reason, though I doubt this will hold with the project as I imagine assessment of it takes longer.

The 6-week mark will be on Wednesday 15 November (should I expect on 16th, or 9th, do you think?)

If I get this result, I'll have finished my AAT qualification! Fingers crossed! xD

Just for anyone's information (and to clarify my sig), I passed Budgeting and Financial Performance on the first attempt; Financial statements on the second attempt; and Personal Tax and Business Tax on the third attempt of each! xD
    Accounts Executive, ғɪᴀʙ ᴍᴀᴀᴛ
    QBO & Xero certified advisor

AAT
    Level 2 Certificate in Accounting - 17 Jun 2015
    Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jan 2016
    Level 4 Diploma in Accounting - 19 Dec 2017
    MAAT - 27 Mar 2018

ACCA
    Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business...
    F4 Corporate and Business Law - 4 Jun 2019
    F5 Performance Management - 15 July 2019
    F6 Taxation (United Kingdom) - 3 Dec 2019
    F8 Audit and Assurance - 2 Mar 2020
  • rvs29
    Hi @KoopaCooper
    it took quite a while for my ISYS project result to come through on AAT, definitely longer than 6 weeks. I think it took around 2 months to show up. But i'm sure you will have passed if they have sent it off to AAT for marking! other wise they would have sent it back to you to make amendments
    good luck :)
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • KoopaCooper
    KoopaCooper Registered Posts: 224
    Hi @Cordy88
    Ah no...I actually lost contact with my tutor a few months back, as my course at the college had finished and he stopped answering my emails because he had a new class of students to focus on. I finished my project on my own and just submitted it to AAT myself yesterday.

Like I said...fingers crossed. xD
    Accounts Executive, ғɪᴀʙ ᴍᴀᴀᴛ
    QBO & Xero certified advisor

AAT
    Level 2 Certificate in Accounting - 17 Jun 2015
    Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jan 2016
    Level 4 Diploma in Accounting - 19 Dec 2017
    MAAT - 27 Mar 2018

ACCA
    Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business...
    F4 Corporate and Business Law - 4 Jun 2019
    F5 Performance Management - 15 July 2019
    F6 Taxation (United Kingdom) - 3 Dec 2019
    F8 Audit and Assurance - 2 Mar 2020
  • Cordy88
    Hi @rvs29 i just wanted to let you know - you were right! I logged in today (Thursday) and although my result wasnt in straight away my log in had changed to Affiliate - called AAT and they confirmed it, I passed it! at long last!!!
  • Alicia84
    Alicia84 Registered Posts: 46
    Well done @Cordy88 that's great news-you must be pleased! I to am waiting for my final result to be uploaded (ISYS report). I know I've passed but want to see it on there so I now I've 'officially' passed lol.
    If you don't mind me asking,whereabouts when you login to MyAAT did it say that your login had changed to Affiliate?
  • rvs29
    @Cordy88 congratulations! I am very pleased for you!! Maybe now you can start your application for MAAT if that's something your interested in? As it is widely recognised, and also shows your hard work and commitment but giving you the MAAT letter to add to your name.

Well done again!
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • rvs29
    @Alicia84 when you login click on the 'My AAT' tab at the top next to 'news and event' and below that, mine says 'you are currently logged in as a student', I think that's where it will state affiliate.

However, I'm not too sure as I'm not affiliate yet! But i'm sure you'll find out where it is if you explore your membership options :)
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • Cordy88
    > @Alicia84 said:
    > Well done @Cordy88 that's great news-you must be pleased! I to am waiting for my final result to be uploaded (ISYS report). I know I've passed but want to see it on there so I now I've 'officially' passed lol.
    > If you don't mind me asking,whereabouts when you login to MyAAT did it say that your login had changed to Affiliate?
    Hi Alice, you know when you log in you log in as a student and it gives you access to all your student stuff on the main page well that isn't there, at the top of the page it says your logged in an an affiliate and you can only access upgrading to a MAAT or your assessment results
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Hi @Cordy88,

You should still have your student option. Below is a screenshot of my login page. I click "Change to another role" and it opens up all my options in a dropdown menu. Contact AAT there may be a glitch with your page.

• Alicia84
    Alicia84 Registered Posts: 46
    Ahhh ok - yeah mine is still as a student but I'll keep an eye out for that :-)
Privacy Policy