AQ 2013 level 4 one exam left personal tax

I know I have left this to the last minute. I have one exam left to complete my level 4 on the AQ 2013 exams which is one of the optional units personal tax. Please can someone give me some advice on transferring to the AQ 2016 will I loose all my other modules ? Or if it worth trying to retake my exam before December 31st?
Thanks

Comments

• rvs29
    rvs29 Registered Posts: 76
    You will lose your ISYS project, which I assume you have done? And as well as re taking your PETH next year, you have to do a synoptic exam which covers FSTM, FPFM, and BDGT. I've heard this is really hard, so I'm also trying to avoid it!!!!
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
    AAT Level 4 - December 2017
  • linsey361
    linsey361 Registered Posts: 3
    Yes I've done my project. I woud love to try and avoid it if possibl e, hopefully and I can sit my exam soon so I can get my results in time!
  • rvs29
    have you thought about choosing another optional unit other then PETH to be on the safe side?

I am dreading the wait for results after my resit!!
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
  • linsey361
    linsey361 Registered Posts: 3
    I have done Credit Control and failed Cash Mangement 3 times , thats why I changed to Personal Tax - I think im going ring AAT and ask for some advice.
  • rvs29
    I am waiting for my credit control result, and need to resit cash management I am dreading it :( anxiety is through the roof atm, struggling it not the word!
    AAT Level 3 - May 2016
Privacy Policy