AQ2013- Financial Statements

Options
Hi

I am sitting my last exam- Financial Statements- For Level 4 and really need to pass before December 31 deadline as I am on the AQ2013 Syllabus.
Is there any books people used to aid their revision and which would you recommend? What other revision tips do you guys have that helped you

Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• Sam13
    Sam13 Registered Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi

I passed my Financial Statements second time and the way I did it was printing off mock exams and writing how i worked the answers out and going over them. It really helped. Good luck!
  • hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I used the BPP books (Text and Question banks) - they are good. I also printed my own questions to test myself, especially on the Conceptual Framework.
  • KoopaCooper
    KoopaCooper Registered Posts: 224
    Options
    My course worked with the Kaplan books and various handouts (mostly from BPP iirc). I started by taking the Green Light tests, and seeing which areas I did well on, and which I did poorly.

Then, go back to my textbook and handouts, and re-visit the areas I'd struggled on in the Green Lights. Go over some example questions from the chapters, get more confident at those areas. Then, take the Green Light tests again. If I still did poorly in some bits, go back over them again...rinse and repeat.

The first two times I sat FSTM, I tanked, badly. The third time, I actually did some revision (as I described above) and came out with a pass. So, it worked for me at least... :)
    Accounts Executive, ғɪᴀʙ ᴍᴀᴀᴛ
    QBO & Xero certified advisor

AAT
    Level 2 Certificate in Accounting - 17 Jun 2015
    Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jan 2016
    Level 4 Diploma in Accounting - 19 Dec 2017
    MAAT - 27 Mar 2018

ACCA
    Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business...
    F4 Corporate and Business Law - 4 Jun 2019
    F5 Performance Management - 15 July 2019
    F6 Taxation (United Kingdom) - 3 Dec 2019
    F8 Audit and Assurance - 2 Mar 2020
  • umarfareez
    umarfareez Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, do reach out to me if you have specific problems in the module. We can have lessons online.
Privacy Policy