What did you work as whilst studying AAT?

Options
AATSM
AATSM Registered Posts: 24
What was your position and once you had completed AAT what did you move on to doing? Did you find it easier to get jobs in accountancy?

Comments

• MooreAccounts
    MooreAccounts Registered Posts: 13
    Options
    I started AAT when I was working as a purchaser for an engineering firm. My role was then split to purchaser/accounts assistant to gain practical exposure to the theory learnt. It definitely helps on your CV - I went from that to accounts manager at a new company before I had finished AATL4, and again after finishing.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Was working full time as an Personal Trainer, started studying Level 2 and got a job as Finance Assistant within 2 months :)
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • IzzyL
    IzzyL Registered Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Been working as shop assistant when started AAT, after finishing level 3 have I found very low paid Junior accounts assistant position I been moving very quickly in the company (Accounts assistant, Assistant Accountant) , unfortunately company went to administration and made me redundant. After two months I have found Assistant Management Accountant position, on completion of level 4 I have received promotion to Revenue Accountant.
    I think the qualification is great but the most difficult part is to get the first job.
Privacy Policy