Acceptable in exam?

Options
gemma89
gemma89 Registered Posts: 43
I have my first exam Tuesday - I was wondering when they give me a piece of paper to work out can I right DEAD / CLIC on it once the exam has started so that I remember it clearly through the exam?

Comments

• dsg1978
    dsg1978 Registered Posts: 19
    Options
    I don't see that being a problem. I wrote out equations and ratios on my blank sheet. It's there for workings out and that is a way of working out where things go.
  • CSan89
    CSan89 Registered Posts: 207
    Options
    The paper is yours to do with as you please once the exam has started. Good luck on Tuesday :smile:
    AAT Level 2&3 - 2016
    AAT Level 4 - 2017
    Personal Tax, Business Tax and External Auditing

ACA/CTA -
    Certificate Level - Jan 2019
  • gemma89
    Options
    Thanks guys. Will I get the results straight away? It is the book keeping transactions I am doing.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Gemma89,

You will get your exam results straight away for Level 2 & 3 unless it is synoptic exam.

Level 4- you will have to wait 5-6weeks for each exam results.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • gemma89
    Options
    Thanks for your help again. Don't suppose you know the pass mark for book keeping transactions
  • Mike Webster
    Mike Webster Registered, Tutor Posts: 203 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    All AAT assessments have the same pass mark - 70%

This is at ALL levels and does make one think when you see yr 1 university degree courses (which most would accept is the equivalent level to the Professional Diploma) with pass marks of 40%.
    Michael JH Webster AATQB FMAAT
  • gemma89
    Options
    I have just completed my Business Management degree so know exactly what you mean

Thanks
  • BradJones_FTA
    BradJones_FTA Registered Posts: 23
    Options
    Yes, I do a similar thing when I start my exams. I'll write down formulas or mnemonics that will, and sometimes do, help during the exam.

Good luck! B)
  • Undlou
    Undlou Registered Posts: 11
    Options
    Do you get a percentage result for BTRN exam? I had competent on my assessments page but the % still shows as n/a.
Privacy Policy