Accounting Software Self Study possible ?

Options
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has studied for the level 2 accounting software exam themselves without being associated with a training provider ? I have taken two level 2 exams, the book keeping ones and self study suited me very well. Has anyone done it for accounting software and how was your experience?

Comments

• ellenjohn566
    ellenjohn566 Registered Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Get accounting Training provides you best training to excel in accounting field. It provide courses related to account management, payroll training, Bookkeeping, VAT training and many more courses to help you in your industry.For detail information visit accounting training.Thanks
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    For the accounting software I suspect you'll want something (since you'll need to access the software, sage 50 for me) but it might be possible to do a course by them directly which will let you download the tools required.

My provider basically put us on the sage course as part of the module but you got a separate certificate at the end of it..
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • milescpareview
    milescpareview Registered Posts: 19
    Options
    Yes, you would be able to self study accounting software by taking up online courses. There are online courses on widely used accounting software that you can refer to. Youtube is a rich source as well.
  • Paul67
    Paul67 Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    You'll need access to Sage 50. As/when/if libraries re-open you could see whether any have the software installed on their PC's. It is now very difficult to find Sage 50 in disc format, it is only possible to buy as new as a download.
  • PixieBelle
    PixieBelle Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes I passed level 2 computer software a few months ago without a provider. I bought Osbourne tutorial book, watched you tube videos and at the 30 day free Sage 50 trial. I had never used sage before and passed with 95% so it is totally doable
Privacy Policy