Exams bookkeeping transactions and controls

Options
I'm hoping someone can give me a bit of advice. I've just started the course online and I'm about ready for the first exam. The nearest exam centre is quite far away and I have a small baby, so wanting to keep everything as efficient as possible. I'm thinking about studying for the bookkeeping controls module and doing both exams at the same time. Has anyone else done this? Am I likely to confuse myself? Thanks

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I would judge it based on how you feel about the material. If you feel it's been relatively easy then there's no harm in starting the next module.

What I would then do is two practice exams back to back and see if you're fine with separating the 2 out.

I don't think this is too much of an issue with any set of exams as they tend to bulid on each other but I would be careful around exam nerves as you could end up feeling exhausted after the first exam if you tend to get nervous about them.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • VictoriaPA
    VictoriaPA Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Currently prepping for bookkeeping controls exam so if you need a study buddy I’m here :)
Privacy Policy