Failed 3 times now!!

Options
Karax
Karax Registered Posts: 10
I passed all of the exams with flying colours but I found cash and treasury management so difficult.
I mean, I understand all the content and calculations but I failed 3 times now!!!!
Is it just me or is anyone else in the same boat? I pass all mock exams, green light test etc but keep failing

Comments

• Biscuit
    Biscuit Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @Karax I'm due to sit this one soon! In your AAT assessment results area, is the feedback download showing which questions you are failing in? It might show which areas need extra revision? I get the impression with this topic that not everything which is going to be assessed is covered in the course materials provided - I'm having to research subjects more in-depth; have you found this with this exam?
  • Karax
    Karax Registered Posts: 10
    Options
    The first time I failed, all the questioned were met or exceeded, only one was below requirement and significantly below. I feel like 2.5 hrs is just not enough for me and not sure what approach to take this time. You are right, this topic requires quite lot of research. I am working with Osbourne and Kaplan textbooks and I can tell the difference between both. When is your exam scheduled for?
  • Biscuit
    Biscuit Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @Karax I'm hoping to sit this during the last week of May. I've just completed the AAT Practice Assessment 1 - there is a lot to get through! Is this a time management issue for you then - do you do the questions in order or do you do the easier ones first and then go back to the harder ones? I skipped over the written tasks and got the other questions done first; then reviewed the written tasks, and did the easiest through to the hardest so I managed to get it done in time. I don't do the questions in order.
    Can you see which questions you failed on the second and third time as it might show a pattern. Also have a look at the examiners report to see the common areas where students struggle. I've got to practice the written tasks - my question 5 was dodgy!
    Have you got your next exam scheduled yet?
Privacy Policy