AdamR banned???

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Hmmmm….As you know, I'm not too found of Egyptians, for obvious reasons - a few thousand years ago they build a couple of triangles and a cat in the desert and now they think they can just sit around all day charging us to admire 'em!?!?! They are alright the triangles, don't me wrong, but c'mon now, try a little variation when building your tourist sites! How about you give the triangle thing a rest and try a square for example….We didn't build Stonehenge and then give up did we! No! We carried on building different tourist sites like Buck house, Wales and Legoland…We didn't just build another Stonehenge in Merseyside now did we....lazy, good for nothing Eygptians….:mad2:

Anyway, unless this bloke is willing to substitute the yam for a BABY carrot, I think I'll have to give this treatment a miss for now….:001_unsure:

Your Chocolate Linx must be working........your hypnotic aroma has caught you a new Moll:001_tt1: No need for any Yam, pot belly pig or carrots
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    wassup gangsters??
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    ooo matt all these ladies whatever will you do
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    wassup gangsters??

The man is in the house
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Diannew wrote: »
    Welcome aboard!! At the moment it looks like our leader is all alone....but I am sure he can controll one more:lol::lol:

That is the burden I must carry….heavy is the head that wears the crown...:laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    A-Vic wrote: »
    ooo matt all these ladies whatever will you do

AHhhhh!!!!….so….many….'inappropriate' jokes…must.....not offend….:001_unsure:

We'll just be….erm….holding hands…. :001_wub:
  • SeanyBoy
    A-Vic wrote: »
    The man is in the house

i is back in de house for sure!! (gangster lingo)

Is speegs not a boy???? Matt have you really gotten that desperate to recruite boys as your new molls.... FG will be pleased!! :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    wassup gangsters??

IS this you seany??

Hahahaha :laugh: sorry, I read that today and wanted to post it
  • Diannew
    wassup gangsters??

Oh you are back...........you will have to catch up with goings on in the Gang!!! Matt has been doing a wonderfull Job.....he has even attracted a ne Moll...despite smelling fishy...but we think we have cured that:lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Oh you are back...........you will have to catch up with goings on in the Gang!!! Matt has been doing a wonderfull Job.....he has even attracted a ne Moll...despite smelling fishy...but we think we have cured that:lol:

i knew there was something else involved with his antics in the shed!! Now we all know it involves fish! :001_unsure:

The genie story is a cover up.....
  • LondonMatt

Hey! I'll have you know I rejected that particular 'treatment' and I am as pungent as ever…..it was the thought of the yam that put me off for some reason :001_unsure:
  • LondonMatt
    i knew there was something else involved with his antics in the shed!! Now we all know it involves fish! :001_unsure:

The genie story is a cover up.....

What? You've never met an evil genie I suppose :001_rolleyes:

What decision would you have made then? Looking or smelling like a fish?
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    (Aha now we can find out whether it has really been our Matt or his evil twin London Natt who has been posting....)

What would you prefer Matt?

(If it really is you)
  • Diannew
    Cullen wrote: »
    (Aha now we can find out whether it has really been our Matt or his evil twin London Natt who has been posting....)

(If it really is you)

Calling all Molls.............Matt maybe two Natts......:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    What? You've never met an evil genie I suppose :001_rolleyes:

What decision would you have made then? Looking or smelling like a fish?

im not sure looking like a fish would go down too well with the molls... perhaps smelling like one would be slightly less off putting... hard choice!
  • SeanyBoy
    where is farmergiles today the coffee machine is dusty again!! :mad2:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    im not sure looking like a fish would go down too well with the molls... perhaps smelling like one would be slightly less off putting... hard choice!

Oh I don't kmow, I have a soft spot for the puffer fish :lol:
  • jilt
    where is farmergiles today the coffee machine is dusty again!! :mad2:

He's on a Molls appreciation course :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    Cullen wrote: »

(If it really is you)

I, LondonMatt would prefer to smell like a fish as my looks and natural charm should be able to overcome any smell :huh:

LondonNatt - the pope loving freak - would like to look like a fish as he has particularly sensitive nostrils :glare:
  • LondonMatt

It is a hard choice, but as a gang leader I got used to making the hard decisions….like the time the same evil genie made me choose between having skate for a foot or a swiss army knife for a hand….

I choose the skate…..:001_unsure:
  • jilt
    It is a hard choice, but as a gang leader I got used to making the hard decisions….like the time the same evil genie made me choose between having skate for a foot or a swiss army knife for a hand….

Would that be a cartilaginous fish type of skate? :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    jilt wrote: »
    Would that be a cartilaginous fish type of skate? :lol:

:laugh:

Yes, it was actually! I didn't see that little word play coming as I didn't think genies were good at puns...:001_unsure:

I don't know why, but this genie has a little fetish going on with fish....I dread our next encounter :crying:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Is speegs not a boy????
    Yes. Speegs is not a boy.
  • SeanyBoy

sorry mate... you sound like you got some pretty bad luck over time... :thumbdown:

this genie dude needs to back off! :mad2: set the mob on him "release the dogs... release the dogs!!!"
  • SeanyBoy
    CJC wrote: »
    Yes. Speegs is not a boy.

hmmmmmmm :glare:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I don't know why, but this genie has a little fetish going on with fish....I dread our next encounter :crying:
    You got to watch out for those piscophiles. But then as long as it's between consenting adults in private who's to judge?
  • LondonMatt
    CJC wrote: »
    You got to watch out for those piscophiles. But then as long as it's between consenting adults in private who's to judge?

I'm not consenting, CJC! I'm NOT consenting!! :mad2:

Its not natural, I tells ya!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    calm down !!!lol
  • Diannew
    :laugh:

Yes, it was actually! I didn't see that little word play coming as I didn't think genies were good at puns...:001_unsure:

It sounds like you have rubbed the Genie up the wrong way.....you do have to be careful with them.......maybe when she popped out and said your wish is my command...you thought she said your "fish" is my command and you questioned her..........like..........FISH?...easily done:huh:

Leave it with me........I thought the Chocolate linx had done the trick!!!
  • LondonMatt
    mark130273 wrote: »
    calm down !!!lol

I will not! This is not a commercial dear, I can do as I damn well please!!

:001_tongue:
Privacy Policy