AdamR banned???

1222325272830

Comments

  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Morning!!!!!


    Good Morning all.......any nightmares last night Jill:lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Diannew wrote: »
    Good Morning all.......any nightmares last night Jill:lol:

    The snake said he'd be happy to 'have at butchers' at my plumbing, no show I'm afraid, his hiss is obviously worse than his bite :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    jilt wrote: »
    The snake said he'd be happy to 'have at butchers' at my plumbing, no show I'm afraid, his hiss is obviously worse than his bite :lol:

    Yeah, I think everyone can interpret what that dream means….:ohmy:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Good Mooooooooooooorning!!! :001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    is it friday yet?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    A-Vic wrote: »
    is it friday yet?

    for me it friday every day !!!!:crying::crying:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    mark130273 wrote: »
    for me it friday every day !!!!:crying::crying:

    Awww still no luck?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    jilt wrote: »
    The snake said he'd be happy to 'have at butchers' at my plumbing, no show I'm afraid, his hiss is obviously worse than his bite :lol:

    Yes we do seem to have some slippery characters on here:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Diannew wrote: »
    Yes we do seem to have some slippery characters on here:lol::lol:

    I hope your not reffering to Superman? :001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    I hope your not reffering to Superman? :001_tt2:

    No I don't think the snake wear's his underpants over his scaley skin:lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    Good morning, all. That "Moll appreciation" course was fantastic. I now know exactly how to look after the "Molls" and give them the care, respect and appreciation that they deserve.

    Morning, Molls, mwah,mwah
  • CJC
    CJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    Diannew wrote: »
    Yes we do seem to have some slippery characters on here:lol::lol:
    Well you know it was me slithering up to Adam and giving him a bite of my apple that got him banned in the first place.
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    CJC wrote: »
    Well you know it was me slithering up to Adam and giving him a bite of my apple that got him banned in the first place.

    Isn't it little worms that appear out of apples not BIG snakes?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Good morning, all. That "Moll appreciation" course was fantastic. I now know exactly how to look after the "Molls" and give them the care, respect and appreciation that they deserve.

    Morning, Molls, mwah,mwah


    You can now hold Moll Appreciation Days!!!!!!! bit like Pamper day's.....I will call a Moll Meeting and supply a list of our requirements for the day in question.......ooooohhh how exciting...............:thumbup::thumbup:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Diannew wrote: »
    You can now hold Moll Appreciation Days!!!!!!! bit like Pamper day's.....I will call a Moll Meeting and supply a list of our requirements for the day in question.......ooooohhh how exciting...............:thumbup::thumbup:

    im thinking this "moll appreciation day" should have a theme... how about a viking theme??

    With buffet fit for a queen (farmergiles that is)!

    Dancing and red wine?

    Any other suggestions?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    im thinking this "moll appreciation day" should have a theme... how about a viking theme??

    With buffet fit for a queen (farmergiles that is)!

    Dancing and red wine?

    Any other suggestions?

    You can't appreciate us that much...it has taken you all morning to come up with that:lol::lol:

    Really want a relaxing Pamper day!!!! Don't think those big rough Vikings would be very good at Pampering....more likely to bang their chest's and drag us around by the hair...oooohhhh no
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Diannew wrote: »
    You can't appreciate us that much...it has taken you all morning to come up with that:lol::lol:

    Really want a relaxing Pamper day!!!! Don't think those big rough Vikings would be very good at Pampering....more likely to bang their chest's and drag us around by the hair...oooohhhh no

    hmmmm back to the drawing board it is... i imagine matt would be quite good at coming up with ideas... MATT where are you???? :laugh:
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    ... MATT where are you???? :laugh:

    What's a matter seanyboy? Can't you cope without your brother Matt? tut tut ...... and we thought you were a real man :lol:

    What do you think Dianne?
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    jilt wrote: »
    What's a matter seanyboy? Can't you cope without your brother Matt? tut tut ...... and we thought you were a real man :lol:

    What do you think Dianne?

    I AM I AM I AM!!!!

    ok ok ok ladies... i can go all romatical on you if you like...

    (i thought the viking suggestion was quite manly no??)
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    I AM I AM I AM!!!!

    ok ok ok ladies... i can go all romatical on you if you like...

    (i thought the viking suggestion was quite manly no??)

    Romatical???? Is that another call for your brother! :lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    jilt wrote: »
    Romatical???? Is that another call for your brother! :lol::lol:

    :lol: romaNtical** (romantic) :lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    :lol: romaNtical** (romantic) :lol:

    So now you're calling for a man! :lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    jilt wrote: »
    So now you're calling for a man! :lol:

    :crying: it really upsets me when my words get twisted
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    jilt wrote: »
    So now you're calling for a man! :lol:
    He wants a Bromance….

    CJC….? I hear he is quite the alpha male
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    He wants a Bromance….

    CJC….? I hear he is quite the alpha male

    Thought you were offering? Oh sorry forgot, you're fond of that 'damn old queen' so yours wouldn't be a bromance would it? :tongue_smilie:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    He wants a Bromance….

    CJC….? I hear he is quite the alpha male

    its FARMERGILES ACTUALLY! :001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Let Down

    That's it!!!!!!! call yourself men....Know how to treat a Moll....I don't think so:lol::lol:

    What let downs.....................................:thumbdown:

    Right Jill time to defect the Gang and find us soom REAL MEN!!!!
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Diannew wrote: »
    That's it!!!!!!! call yourself men....Know how to treat a Moll....I don't think so:lol::lol:

    What let downs.....................................:thumbdown:

    Right Jill time to defect the Gang and find us soom REAL MEN!!!!

    REAL MEN??? YOU MOLLS ACTUALLY QUESTION OUR ABILITY AS REAL MEN? :laugh: (although i do doubt matt sometimes - with his shed and belly dancing competitions that ALL are welcome to... the gnomes also make me wonder:001_unsure:)

    BUT ME.... SUPERMAN!!! come on ladies i know your just have one of them moments! Will a glass of champagne and some turkish delight calm you down?
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Diannew wrote: »
    That's it!!!!!!! call yourself men....Know how to treat a Moll....I don't think so:lol::lol:

    What let downs.....................................:thumbdown:

    Right Jill time to defect the Gang and find us soom REAL MEN!!!!

    Mmmmmm, do you know any? :laugh:
  • jilt
    jilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    BUT ME.... SUPERMAN!!! come on ladies i know your just have one of them moments! Will a glass of champagne and some turkish delight calm you down?

    A glass, bit tight aren't you!! Turkish delight mmm, have you been raiding Matt's shed again :lol:
Privacy Policy