exam results

Options

Comments

• nade1989
    nade1989 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Ive been 1ce years ago tho. I'm going with my bf. I want the day to end am stuk doin borin CIS returns!!! Booooo!!:thumbdown: I get my dinner when i feel lyk i can o home wen i feel lyk n come in when i feel lyk obviously cant take the mick but its very very relaxed wher i work makes up for the crap money im on!
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    nade1989 wrote: »
    Ive been 1ce years ago tho. I'm going with my bf. I want the day to end am stuk doin borin CIS returns!!! Booooo!!:thumbdown: I get my dinner when i feel lyk i can o home wen i feel lyk n come in when i feel lyk obviously cant take the mick but its very very relaxed wher i work makes up for the crap money im on!

aw i have to be in at 8, lunch at 1 (meant to be 30min) and fin at 5:30 mon-fri :crying: u shud defo go back with him. Hotel New York good. Xmas time is the best! :001_tt1:
  • nade1989
    Options
    messedup89 wrote: »
    aw i have to be in at 8, lunch at 1 (meant to be 30min) and fin at 5:30 mon-fri :crying: u shud defo go back with him. Hotel New York good. Xmas time is the best! :001_tt1:

So u work like 9 hours a day!!! I couldnt do that. What exams are you waiting for? Wher in manchester you from?? I'm staying in Sidari going self catering. Going to cost a fortune. I just wanna sunbathe! :D
  • messedup89
    Options
    So u work like 9 hours a day!!! I couldnt do that. What exams are you waiting for? Wher in manchester you from?? I'm staying in Sidari going self catering. Going to cost a fortune. I just wanna sunbathe! :D

its meant to be 9-5:30 with 1 hour lunch, but i have to work my hours back for college :thumbdown: Am waiting on PCR and PEV. passed my OCMC skills test and MSP project. Doing DFS and IAP in dec. U? Im from bolton :lol: What about u?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    safrica wrote: »
    Oh dear, Dysneyland Paris...wouldn't go back there in a hurry..:001_smile:

oh no .........why ???
  • nade1989
    Options
    its meant to be 9-5:30 with 1 hour lunch, but i have to work my hours back for college :thumbdown: Am waiting on PCR and PEV. passed my OCMC skills test and MSP project. Doing DFS and IAP in dec. U? Im from bolton :lol: What about u?

I hated the management units!! ur lucky u didnt do them when i did them in feb 09, the exams completely changed, the layout n the questions. I failed PCR so resat this time n it was a much better exam. I was glad to have even passed PEV. I hope ive passed ive done 4 exams this time!! DFS, PCR, BTC & PTC and just finished my MSP had it since september! I was being lazy! lol I'm from denton but i work in withington. both not far from city centre
  • messedup89
    Options
    I hated the management units!! ur lucky u didnt do them when i did them in feb 09, the exams completely changed, the layout n the questions. I failed PCR so resat this time n it was a much better exam. I was glad to have even passed PEV. I hope ive passed ive done 4 exams this time!! DFS, PCR, BTC & PTC and just finished my MSP had it since september! I was being lazy! lol I'm from denton but i work in withington. both not far from city centre

wow that must have been hard work. I struggled revising for 2 exams! I didnt like the PCR paper, was different from others. Which college u go?
  • nade1989
    Options
    wow that must have been hard work. I struggled revising for 2 exams! I didnt like the PCR paper, was different from others. Which college u go?

It wasnt that hard i found PTC very easy BTC was quite easy DFS was ok except for cash flow statement or the reconciliaion cant remember which 1 it was andddd PCR was hmmmmm alright i ddint go to the tuition jst the revision n the teacher i had wasnt that good. But i remebered most of th syllabus from last time n had my notes so if i fail any i willc ry coz i didnt really find any of them hard. I go to Kaplan in town
  • messedup89
    Options
    manchester kaplan?
  • nade1989
    Options
    manchester kaplan?

Yep thats the one
  • messedup89
    Options
    Yep thats the one

you could have been in my class then as we both did PCR this time. Who was ur tutor?
  • nade1989
    Options
    you could have been in my class then as we both did PCR this time. Who was ur tutor?

A woman wiv like blonde ginerish hair. neva seen her before then. I wanted rebbea but sum woman sent me to the rong room n i ended up with her. Fink er name might have been claire i dont really remember
  • messedup89
    Options
    A woman wiv like blonde ginerish hair. neva seen her before then. I wanted rebbea but sum woman sent me to the rong room n i ended up with her. Fink er name might have been claire i dont really remember

ah i had rebecca. So close :lol:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Spammers :)!
  • messedup89
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »

spam head :lol:
  • nade1989
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »

I had rebbecca the first time i did them and for ma itermediate papers. Shes pretty good. Did you do intermediate over a year? I did mine over 6 months u might have been n my foundation class or some intermediate classes!! lol
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    spam head :lol:

Need to say it in a Scottish accent.

Spam heid!
  • messedup89
    Options
    I had rebbecca the first time i did them and for ma itermediate papers. Shes pretty good. Did you do intermediate over a year? I did mine over 6 months u might have been n my foundation class or some intermediate classes!! lol

i've had rebecca for all intermediate and technician. Didnt do foundation. I did intermediate in 1 year. Wanted to do it in 6months but i started the course a little late so missed 2 lessons of FRA so they wouldnt let me :crying: I did intermediate between march and dec last year. U?
  • nade1989
    Options
    i've had rebecca for all intermediate and technician. Didnt do foundation. I did intermediate in 1 year. Wanted to do it in 6months but i started the course a little late so missed 2 lessons of FRA so they wouldnt let me :crying: I did intermediate between march and dec last year. U?

Ermmm i think i started intermediate feb 08 took me 6 months the i started technicain in sept till now. I really hope i have passes. u mite c me in ur class if i dont! lol u want to do acca aca or cima?
  • messedup89
    Options
    Ermmm i think i started intermediate feb 08 took me 6 months the i started technicain in sept till now. I really hope i have passes. u mite c me in ur class if i dont! lol u want to do acca aca or cima?

you was probably in my ecr class then if you had rebecca. I did the ecr exams june 08. Unless u did evening classes? I was on day release. Will be going on ti acca hopefully after results come out next feb. What about u?
  • nade1989
    Options
    you was probably in my ecr class then if you had rebecca. I did the ecr exams june 08. Unless u did evening classes? I was on day release. Will be going on ti acca hopefully after results come out next feb. What about u?

nope i get day release aswell so i proberly was i wunder who u was loool same im hopin to go on to acca in sept if i can if not then will b feb :@ hope not though.
  • messedup89
    Options
    nope i get day release aswell so i proberly was i wunder who u was loool same im hopin to go on to acca in sept if i can if not then will b feb :@ hope not though.

lol i'll probz bump into u at college then and wont realise it!
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    :thumbup:hello peeps:thumbup:
  • messedup89
    Options
    hey look whos back :D
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    hey look whos back :D

Miss me? :001_tt2:
  • messedup89
    Options
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Miss me? :001_tt2:

Miss u? Never :001_rolleyes:
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Miss u? Never :001_rolleyes:

from muffins to puss....nah never mind wont go there shall we :lol::lol: nice cat, cat. :001_tt2:
  • messedup89
    Options
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    from muffins to puss....nah never mind wont go there shall we :lol::lol: nice cat, cat. :001_tt2:

aw here comes that stupid grin again :blushing::blushing::blushing:
    naughtly lee :glare:
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    aw here comes that stupid grin again :blushing::blushing::blushing:
    naughtly lee :glare:

slap my wrist babe :crying: :thumbdown:
  • messedup89
    Options