X Factor

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Lloyd and Joe were utter shite but still managed to stay and this week, the twins were among the best of the lot. And it was supposed to be a rock week yet they all sang pop songs, sung like pop singers (even Jamie 'Afro' who hasn't got that much of a rock voice) with barely what I'd consider a true rock song in there.

Car crash TV that you know is wrong but you can't help but look.
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I have just read in the paper that the x-factor house is plagued by headlice and the twins are getting the blame because of their stupid hairstyles. Who would want to live in in there?? Not even nits I would think!!
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Olly Murs all the way!! :)
  • Julia Crouch
    Julia Crouch Registered Posts: 68 Regular contributor โญ
    the twins were among the best of the lot.

I am just back from holiday and Richard, I just knew it was you.

Do you have their voting number on automatic redial?

You should be ashamed of yourself they are utter rubbish and should go.

Joe to win!!
  • blobbyh
    I am just back from holiday and Richard, I just knew it was you.

Who the holy frick is Richard (or are you calling me a d*ck)?
  • Julia Crouch
    Oh...... Robert...ducks :)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Esme wrote: ยป
    Olly Murs all the way!! :)

OMG have you and my toutor had a lobotomy ? what is with the olly thing???
  • fatandforty
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    OMG have you and my toutor had a lobotomy ? what is with the olly thing???

Not me, I'm shouting for Stacy Soloman.
  • A-Vic
    Not me, I'm shouting for Stacy Soloman.

Love her but starting to turn a little fake for me. Lucy Jones all the way
  • fatandforty
    Love her but starting to turn a little fake for me. Lucy Jones all the way

I have to agree Lucy was very good last week. She even looked the part of a rock chic.
  • A-Vic
    OMG what can i say what a crock
  • fatandforty
    OMG what can i say what a crock

******* unbelievable!!!!
  • blobbyh
    Some might accuse Simon of being Britain's biggest bottle merchant, others just exploiting all the free publicity but either way, all claims of being a genuine talent show (for this series anyway) are now clearly out of the window. If I ever see him in Brighton I could punch him for you but he's so short in his big Bentley, it always looks like the car's driverless.
  • Julia Crouch
    I would love to be one of those that says "right that's it I am never going to watch that again".. It's how I feel but I know that I will not be able to control myself next Saturday and any way the option, Strictly duncing.

I am now off to buy the 'Sun'

Julia

PS I did enjoy Robbie on JR Friday and I even watched the 'red button' concert. I thought that he looked relaxed and the healthiest that he has for several years now.
  • fatandforty
    If I ever see him in Brighton I could punch him for you but he's so short in his big Bentley, it always looks like the car's driverless.

I would appreciate that right now!! I used to like him but can't believe his decisions this series!!
  • fatandforty
    I would love to be one of those that says "right that's it I am never going to watch that again".. It's how I feel but I know that I will not be able to control myself next Saturday and any way the option, Strictly duncing.

I am now off to buy the 'Sun'

Julia

PS I did enjoy Robbie on JR Friday and I even watched the 'red button' concert. I thought that he looked relaxed and the healthiest that he has for several years now.

I caught that by accident while I was flicking channels. I agree it was really good and he seemed very happy. I hope you've set your video as he is on Loose Women today!!
  • mark130273
    john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward

just brilliant !!!
  • fatandforty
    john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward john and edward

just brilliant !!!

Trust you!!

Did you have a good time?
  • mark130273
    loved it ...but for the money i did not think it was worth it thou !!!! are we talking about disneyland or the AAT pressi night ?
  • fatandforty
    loved it ...but for the money i did not think it was worth it thou !!!! are we talking about disneyland or the AAT pressi night ?

Disneyland
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'd heard that it's a real Mickey Mouse operation...

I'll get my coat.
  • mark130273
    Disneyland

yeh it was good but not as good as i expected !!
  • fatandforty
    yeh it was good but not as good as i expected !!

That's a shame, especially when you've spent that much money. Bet your little girl enjoyed it though?
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I caught that by accident while I was flicking channels. I agree it was really good and he seemed very happy. I hope you've set your video as he is on Loose Women today!!

Listening/watching him as I work, just to make you jealous.
  • mark130273
    That's a shame, especially when you've spent that much money. Bet your little girl enjoyed it though?

she enjoyed most of it . well i think all of it . but with the exception of the "snow white ride"

now if you think of snow white story.....7 dwarfs .....dig dig dig...eat an apple.....chase the witch....live happily ever after......

ride goes....snow white with dwarfs...10second......
    ................wicked queed.................30 second.....
    ................wicked forrest................30 seconds.....
    ................chase wicked queen........30 seconds.....
    ................snow white on horse........10 seconds.....

now a happy ride with only 20 seconds of happiness against 90 seconds of evil !!! is that right for a fairy tail !??
  • fatandforty
    Jan wrote: ยป
    Listening/watching him as I work, just to make you jealous.

O am very jealous but I did set vid - hope it worked and I can watch later. Was he any good?
  • fatandforty
    she enjoyed most of it . well i think all of it . but with the exception of the "snow white ride"

now if you think of snow white story.....7 dwarfs .....dig dig dig...eat an apple.....chase the witch....live happily ever after......

ride goes....snow white with dwarfs...10second......
    ................wicked queed.................30 second.....
    ................wicked forrest................30 seconds.....
    ................chase wicked queen........30 seconds.....
    ................snow white on horse........10 seconds.....

now a happy ride with only 20 seconds of happiness against 90 seconds of evil !!! is that right for a fairy tail !??

I guess not but when you think about it all the fairy tales have their dark sides.
  • mark130273
    I guess not but when you think about it all the fairy tales have their dark sides.

yeh but a ride designed for kids about 3-6 year old and a good 80% of the rifde is scary and i dont just mean normally bad , it actually put the wind up my misses..... then surely that should not be rightly designed !

other than that and the stupid weather then the holiday was great !! except when travelling back manchester airport was just so awfully run...it took 2 hours to get out of it ?
  • fatandforty
    yeh but a ride designed for kids about 3-6 year old and a good 80% of the rifde is scary and i dont just mean normally bad , it actually put the wind up my misses..... then surely that should not be rightly designed !

other than that and the stupid weather then the holiday was great !! except when travelling back manchester airport was just so awfully run...it took 2 hours to get out of it ?

no i agree. little kids rides should not be scary. Perhaps you should complain?

sounds like you are quite glad to be home. I am going to Dublin for a long weekend in a couple of weeks. Hope it's worth the money and effort!
Privacy Policy