X Factor

Options
KVeevers
KVeevers Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor โญ
:lol:Hi

I have to be honest I have never laugh so much in my live after the Mariah Carey Mann sang and on x-tra factor Louis Walsh ask the candidates about their pets.

:lol:
ยซ13456715

Comments

• Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    :lol:Hi

I have to be honest I have never laugh so much in my live after the Mariah Carey Mann sang and on x-tra factor Louis Walsh ask the candidates about their pets.

:lol:

It was his facial expressions that had me weeing!!! :lol: And is it just me or did anyone else nearly cry at that young couple doing the duet who'd split up then got back together? Awwww :001_wub: they were bloody terrible singers though! haha :001_smile:
  • KVeevers
    KVeevers Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    hehe it was so nice from simon to bring them back together bless
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    he was just so so so so so so so funny.............im sure he got that from vic reeves club style singing on "shooting stars" ?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You can't seriously believe that they were "real" and not paid "actors" simply to add a comic touch to the televised show? I distantly knew a girl a couple of years ago who could sing extremely well, successfully made it through two preliminary qualifiers months earlier to get to the later televised heats but was then eliminated by letter before she even got the chance to appear.

So IMO it can't be anything but a fix how the truly awful ones manage to make it through the same two prelim' qualifiers. TV eh?
  • mark130273
    Options
    so blobbyh H your not saying that they films everything all day and then just show the best and the worst.. which is ACTUALLY what happens ?
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You can't seriously believe that they were "real" and not paid "actors" simply to add a comic touch to the televised show? I distantly knew a girl a couple of years ago who could sing extremely well, successfully made it through two preliminary qualifiers months earlier to get to the later televised heats but was then eliminated by letter before she even got the chance to appear.

So IMO it can't be anything but a fix how the truly awful ones manage to make it through the same two prelim' qualifiers. TV eh?

a lot of people can sing "extremely well" but the show is about ratings/entertainment as well as talent...you could have a good voice and have the enthusiasm of a wet turd...they are 10 to the penny...i quite enjoy watching people making complete idiots of themselves, and there are people that really do sing that bad...really...havent you ever heard martin johnson sing the english national anthem??? but he knows he is bad...some people dont, i know... i have gone out with one or two of them :lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    Options
    speaking about the programme...not that im an avid watcher....

hahahhaahah

what do you all think about the new set up with the crowd....i think it awful and they should of done it the same way...no music no backing no crowd...
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    speaking about the programme...not that im an avid watcher....

hahahhaahah

what do you all think about the new set up with the crowd....i think it awful and they should of done it the same way...no music no backing no crowd...

well if i had to audition...i would want music and no audiance :thumbup1:
  • mark130273
    Options
    well if i had to audition...i would want music and no audiance :thumbup1:

why .....does that mean that your good and dont need a crowd or are you that bad that they would just laugh you off the stage ?:laugh:
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    why .....does that mean that your good and dont need a crowd or are you that bad that they would just laugh you off the stage ?:laugh:

it means i dont like crowds :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    it means i dont like crowds :001_tt2:

oh right..........but youve already got your own crowd on here.....

Dianne:001_tt1:, a-vic........:lol::lol::lol:
  • LeeS2009
    Options

i dont have a crowd you melon :001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

oi mark am gone for two weeks and your already using my name awww bless i know how much youve missed me its ok hunnie am on now till xmas no more hols (sighs god am depressed now) but glad to be back too:001_smile:
  • mark130273
    Options
    ahhhhhhh of cause i always miss you ..everytime your not on here....

no more hols...are such a shame....try go self employed..no hols full stop !!!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    try go self employed..no hols full stop !!!
    Yeah, tell me about it!
  • mark130273
    Options
    rtaher not thanks ??
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    rtaher not thanks ??

will you all stop moaning! welcome back A, :thumbup1:
  • mark130273
    Options
    why ..if w want to moan we should be allowed to.......

mind you MEN dont moan ???
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    why ..if w want to moan we should be allowed to.......

mind you MEN dont moan ???

you just did:001_tt2:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    so blobbyh H your not saying that they films everything all day and then just show the best and the worst.. which is ACTUALLY what happens ?

No, the pre-auditions are not filmed and take place locally without Cowell, Cole etc. The best go through to a secondary audition - also not filmed - with the best once again selected, going through - theoretically - to the televised auditions which you normally see. This was where my friend was eliminated by letter prior to the TV versions despite having passed the two prelims.

So to get to the televised auditions you've already supposedly been through two qualifiers, being literally the best of the best of the rest. Not quite how it's potrayed in the finished version where allegedly anyone can appear on TV.
  • mark130273
    Options
    well obviously then blobbyh they have people who only put through potentially brilliant acts or potentially awful acts and if your in the middle your just dumped ??
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    well obviously then blobbyh they have people who only put through potentially brilliant acts or potentially awful acts and if your in the middle your just dumped ??

i would go along with that, but they add one thats got a sob story...its ok to be middle of the road if you have a good one of them :lol:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Yep, pretty much sums it up. The bad acts are there for comic effect at the beginning while the top acts are hopefully good enough for Simon Cowell to win with, culminating in him lacking any real industry knowledge to do anything with before being dropped without trace (bar Leonia obviously).

The best thing any X Factor winner could do with the million quid would be to dump him immediately and sign up with a real music industry expert.
  • mark130273
    Options
    i think i agree with that. why over the last two years ive always thought that the winner was wrong . same difference should of won it and gareth gates should of won as well....

but shows you the standard of judges they have on their when they habe louie walsh...whos idea of good music is westlife???oh please...
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    i think i agree with that. why over the last two years ive always thought that the winner was wrong . same difference should of won it and gareth gates should of won as well....

but shows you the standard of judges they have on their when they habe louie walsh...whos idea of good music is westlife???oh please...

i would say that 10% of the singers in the final stage can sing than both the singing judges ( dani and cole ) i heard cole's new song today...the girl is average...and yeah i think a real good talent from the uk would need to go to the us and work with whoever is handling acts like rhianna, duffy etc
  • mark130273
    Options
    mind you it does show you how good they are that not one of them can substain a long career ??
  • A-Vic
    Options
    will you all stop moaning! welcome back A, :thumbup1:

Thanks Lee :001_smile:
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Thanks Lee :001_smile:

thats ok hunny bun....been busy?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    thats ok hunny bun....been busy?

Yeah pretty much but its all good just over due VATS (oops someone forgot and not me lol)
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Yeah pretty much but its all good just over due VATS (oops someone forgot and not me lol)

good to know your on top of it babes :lol::lol:
Privacy Policy