starting a fashion and lifestyle business-names ???

2»

Comments

• katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    How come the cardigans are old, but the slippers sneak pass unscathed

In my defence I do live in a house with no heating, cardigans come in very handy for popping out to get the logs in
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    How come the cardigans are old, but the slippers sneak pass unscathed

In my defence I do live in a house with no heating, cardigans come in very handy for popping out to get the logs in

your quite right lol i did skip the slippers, but not because i missed them ....but because i wear them!!!
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    What kind of fashion, knitwear? socks? frocks? mens? ladies? Dogs? That's it!!!Dogs!!!

Aha.......thanks to the likes of Paris Hilton et al dogs are now on the cutting edge of fashion. In fact I am proud to say my two both wear rather fetching tartan kerchiefs and my mate's Airdale has a camouflage scarf and if he walks him in the woods, I swear he almost disappears.

Just check out the bejewelled collars and leads and ribbons you see in the Vet's waiting room. It's a real eye opener.

How about coordinating ensembles for owner and pet??? I must admit I dress up the aged Cairn in a tartan mac when it's raining. (It's not a style thing, he has arthritis. Why shouldn't he look smart as I take him out for his drag every night?)

If you stick with a dog and owner themed boutique, you could consider these as names....

Doggy Style (er not sure about this one)

Barking Mode (I presume it will be in Nam or near enough??)

Wolf Tone (the Irish fashionistas will love that one)

Dagenham Dogma

Cur a la Mode

(I think I've got the 10% discount in the bag!!)
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hello chaps and chapesses (Is that a word? I dunno)

Sorry havent been in touch earlier, been really busy working on the website.

I can see the creative thoughts are flowing in the forums today. Dagenham Dogma, Barking Dog.....Doggy style ! (Ok maybe not)

A bit more clarity on the type of business:

ive got a couple of suppliers in the pipeline for various bits and pieces such as clothes and gadgets. I want to make this business a fashion and lifestyle get together, where you can get things such as the latest technology, clothing and life development material.

People like to feel and look good. Looking good based on the clothes and accessories that they wear. Feeling good based on there studying, personal development, learning new things that they didnt think that they could.

I want to go from both angles feeding the material side of people plus the inner self.

Has that helped your creative ideas ?????

Come on people.....

I would like it to sound like freedom, choice, stylish, learning, development, Fashionable, modern, maybe summin' italian or spanish.

This is the only bit holding me back.

Remember:- That prized 10% discount is up for grabs **

Thanks alot

**10% discount only available on purchases of £5 or less
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    HMMMMM carma stylistic

And at that rate bog off i get 15% on my NUS card lol
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hello everyone...sorry aint been back to the thread, too busy doing the website...

We finally went with Viva Amore meaning long life love ...

Ill give ya the link when its up and running..

Due to the website building I haven't been studying !!!! A week now...tonight gotta get back into it...

Any words of encouragement ?????
Privacy Policy