New game...the next poster

1356742

Comments

  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,800Registered
    yes, well 2 sweetners anyway

    the next poster will have just splashed out on something nice that they feel they deserve
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    taskey wrote: »
    yes, well 2 sweetners anyway

    the next poster will have just splashed out on something nice that they feel they deserve
    Nope, not spending any money if I can avoid it at the moment, as I've just been ill for 4 days and work doesn't pay for those, so it's going to be another tight month next month.

    The next poster likes their job!
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    Nope, not spending any money if I can avoid it at the moment, as I've just been ill for 4 days and work doesn't pay for those, so it's going to be another tight month next month.

    The next poster likes their job!

    Well its a new job, so yeah really enjoying it at the moment....Time will tell !!

    The next poster has something planned for valentines day ?
  • EsmeEsme Experienced Mentor Posts: 711Registered
    No :(

    The next poster is looking forward to the weekend
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,800Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    Well its a new job, so yeah really enjoying it at the moment....Time will tell !!

    The next poster has something planned for valentines day ?

    yes, packing for my next ski holiday :)

    the next poster will be thinking what they want for lunch
  • sharonjsharonj Well-Known Posts: 166Registered
    No, just had my lunch. It was better than usual.

    The next poster will be wishing summer was here already.
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    sharonj wrote: »
    No, just had my lunch. It was better than usual.

    The next poster will be wishing summer was here already.
    No, quite enjoying the winter at the moment.

    The next poster will be busy making summer holiday plans
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,693Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    No, quite enjoying the winter at the moment.

    The next poster will be busy making summer holiday plans

    I wish!!

    The next poster will NOT be clicking on a pm from Ladybot!
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    I wish!!

    The next poster will NOT be clicking on a pm from Ladybot!
    Correct! Then again so far I didn't get any! Although I wouldn't believe it anyways!

    The next poster will be studying DFS!
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    Correct! Then again so far I didn't get any! Although I wouldn't believe it anyways!

    The next poster will be studying DFS!

    Nope just sat (but chances are will be again lol)

    The next poster will be dreaming its 4.30 already
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Nope just sat (but chances are will be again lol)

    The next poster will be dreaming its 4.30 already
    I am! Well, 4 o'clock is time to go home, so 4 would be nice...

    The next poster has just got home from work!
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    I am! Well, 4 o'clock is time to go home, so 4 would be nice...

    The next poster has just got home from work!

    nope still in work.....


    the next poster will have over 500 posts ?
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    mark130273 wrote: »
    nope still in work.....


    the next poster will have over 500 posts ?

    In my sleep lol

    The next poster will be eating pasta for tea
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    mark130273 wrote: »
    nope still in work.....


    the next poster will have over 500 posts ?

    Nope, not yet. Getting there....

    The next poster will be thinking of me Saturday morning, wishing me goodluck at my exam in London ?
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    A-Vic wrote: »
    In my sleep lol

    The next poster will be eating pasta for tea
    steveJ wrote: »
    Nope, not yet. Getting there....

    The next poster will be thinking of me Saturday morning, wishing me goodluck at my exam in London ?


    nope on both cases...well other than the good luck thingy



    The next poster will has gone out on a night out "commando style" ?
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Posts: 981Registered
    mark130273 wrote: »
    nope on both cases...well other than the good luck thingy



    The next poster will has gone out on a night out "commando style" ?

    guilty



    The next poster is wearing a black jacket/cardigan
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    Marga wrote: »
    guilty



    The next poster is wearing a black jacket/cardigan

    not today on the black jacket and never in a month of sundays on the cardi

    The next poster only normally works a 5 day week ?
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Posts: 981Registered
    well i am at work 5 day a week if that suits it


    the next poster will have curry tonight
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    Marga wrote: »
    well i am at work 5 day a week if that suits it


    the next poster will have curry tonight

    nope.......chicken and chips


    The next poster has thrown up out of their bedroom window ?
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Posts: 981Registered
    mark130273 wrote: »
    nope.......chicken and chips


    The next poster has thrown up out of their bedroom window ?

    nope that is gross cause then i would need to clean my own garden :p

    the next poster has been to Oz
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    Marga wrote: »
    nope that is gross cause then i would need to clean my own garden :p

    the next poster has been to Oz

    nope

    The next poster is about to go home from work ?
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    mark130273 wrote: »
    nope

    The next poster is about to go home from work ?
    Nope, just got home!

    The next poster has to do overtime?
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    Nope, just got home!

    The next poster has to do overtime?

    Not at the moment. Bit of a spending freeze on! Damn it!

    The next poster has just watched Eastenders ?
  • Bookworm55Bookworm55 Trusted Regular Posts: 479Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    Not at the moment. Bit of a spending freeze on! Damn it!

    The next poster has just watched Eastenders ?

    No, don't watch Eastenders.

    The next poster will have been to see the movie Avatar.
  • sharonjsharonj Well-Known Posts: 166Registered
    Bookworm55 wrote: »
    No, don't watch Eastenders.

    The next poster will have been to see the movie Avatar.

    No, but want to...

    The next poster will be wearing glasses
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,800Registered
    sharonj wrote: »
    No, but want to...

    The next poster will be wearing glasses

    yes i do

    the next poster will be watching the manchester derby
  • CrazySexyCoolCrazySexyCool Feels At Home Posts: 52Registered
    Not through choice!

    The next poster will be sipping fine wine.........
  • JayneHoganJayneHogan Experienced Mentor Posts: 697Registered
    No, I am thinking of you know instead. Good luck for Saturday! Please pass as I need to hear some good news from somewhere...

    The next poster will be watching the football commentary from the Man Utd vs Man City match on BBC1.
  • JayneHoganJayneHogan Experienced Mentor Posts: 697Registered
    Sorry I replied to the wrong post!

    No I hate wine, any wine is awful!

    The next poster will be eating a chocolate biscuit.
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    JayneHogan wrote: »
    Sorry I replied to the wrong post!

    No I hate wine, any wine is awful!

    The next poster will be eating a chocolate biscuit.

    Nope nice creams

    Next poster will be planing a romantic weekend for valentines
Sign In or Register to comment.