New game...the next poster

13468942

Comments

  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Posts: 173Registered
    taskey wrote: »
    yes, i am getting a fishtank for free

    the next person will be collecting their kids from school at some stage today
    No someone else is doing it for me !!

    TNP will be staying up late tonight
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,903Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    No kids as yet.....

    The next poster will be looking to change their job this year ? promotion ?

    Well maybe, would be nice to be completey self employed by the end of this year

    The next poster will be a gemini
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Posts: 173Registered
    No Piesces but my son is a gemini

    TNP Needs to get home early
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    No Piesces but my son is a gemini

    TNP Needs to get home early
    I wish, but instead I'll be following Sandy's seminar from work.

    The next poster will have exams/ skilltests tomorrow
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    I wish, but instead I'll be following Sandy's seminar from work.

    The next poster will have exams/ skilltests tomorrow


    Yep, got my Exam tomorrow at 2.

    The next poster will be decorating this weekend ?
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    Yep, got my Exam tomorrow at 2.

    The next poster will be decorating this weekend ?

    Nope have a plan to spend a lot of study time this weekend

    TNP will be off on the razz tonight
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Posts: 981Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    Yep, got my Exam tomorrow at 2.

    The next poster will be decorating this weekend ?

    nope...taking in a lazy weekend

    PS good luck for tomorrow steve!


    the next poster knows how to play an instrument
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,903Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    Yep, got my Exam tomorrow at 2.

    The next poster will be decorating this weekend ?

    Would be nice to finish the office this week but will have to wait til next week

    The next poster will have a cold
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    jilt wrote: »
    Would be nice to finish the office this week but will have to wait til next week

    The next poster will have a cold

    thank god ....no


    The poster will be wearing a Blue top !
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Posts: 981Registered
    mark130273 wrote: »
    thank god ....no


    The poster will be wearing a Blue top !

    nope , red

    the next poster likes nougat ice cream
  • JayneHoganJayneHogan Experienced Mentor Posts: 697Registered
    No, never tried nougat ice-cream. I like mint choc chip.

    The next poster will be writing out a shopping list while they are supposed to be working.
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    JayneHogan wrote: »
    No, never tried nougat ice-cream. I like mint choc chip.

    The next poster will be writing out a shopping list while they are supposed to be working.
    Nope already home!

    The next poster will be at home, drinking a nice cold glass of beer or wine, while enjoying the fact his/ her weekend started!

    (Good luck tomorrow Steve)
  • CrazySexyCoolCrazySexyCool Feels At Home Posts: 52Registered
    Close! Just got in from enjoying 3 glasses of wine! But no, I have to work 2mo, like I do almost every sat! Best day to work!

    The next poster will be in a snuggie.....
  • katsutlieffkatsutlieff Trusted Regular Posts: 459Registered
    Just goggled noooo, but I so want one

    The next poster will be planning a trip to the beach tomorrow

    (Good luck Steve for tomorrow)
  • JayneHoganJayneHogan Experienced Mentor Posts: 697Registered
    No, are you kidding! The beach? Even the waves must be made of ice at the moment!!!

    The next poster will have just got home drunk!!!
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    JayneHogan wrote: »
    No, are you kidding! The beach? Even the waves must be made of ice at the moment!!!

    The next poster will have just got home drunk!!!
    Nope, just got up and stayed home yesterday.

    The next poster will be busy cleaning this morning
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    Nope, just got up and stayed home yesterday.

    The next poster will be busy cleaning this morning


    Nope, just checking in, while revising, before i leave for my exam.

    The next poster will be going to bingo tonight ?
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,693Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    Nope, just checking in, while revising, before i leave for my exam.

    The next poster will be going to bingo tonight ?

    Hate bingo, was a caller 30+ years ago.

    The next poster will be going for a shower
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    Nope, I like to be smelly :001_tongue:

    The next poster just got out of bed
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,903Registered
    Rinske wrote: »
    Nope, I like to be smelly :001_tongue:

    The next poster just got out of bed

    Nope been up 2 and a 1/2 hours

    the next post will be watching Saturday Kitchen
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,814Registered
    jilt wrote: »
    Nope been up 2 and a 1/2 hours

    the next post will be watching Saturday Kitchen

    Nope In work (with a headache) all say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    The next poster will be standing next to the person they love
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,657Registered
    Diannew wrote: »
    Nope In work (with a headache) all say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    The next poster will be standing next to the person they love

    Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    No, all on my own, sniff. You can all say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh again.

    The next poster will be feeling cold.
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,903Registered
    CJC wrote: »
    Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    No, all on my own, sniff. You can all say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh again.

    The next poster will be feeling cold.

    Nope sat in my nice cosy office working, again, watching the cats play at being acrobats!

    the next poster will be deciding where to go for lunch

    And a big AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to Di and CJC x
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,814Registered
    CJC wrote: »
    Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    No, all on my own, sniff. You can all say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh again.

    The next poster will be feeling cold.

    Yes....my tootsies are freezin

    The next poster will be thankfull for all they have in life
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    Diannew wrote: »
    Yes....my tootsies are freezin

    The next poster will be thankfull for all they have in life

    yes ..totally

    The next poster will be revising on this Saturday night ?
  • JayneHoganJayneHogan Experienced Mentor Posts: 697Registered
    No going round to see some family.

    Also might watch some Saturday night T.V.

    The next poster will be watching football on the television this afternoon.
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    JayneHogan wrote: »
    No going round to see some family.

    Also might watch some Saturday night T.V.

    The next poster will be watching football on the television this afternoon.
    Nope, study day

    The next poster will be baking some goodies for the weekend
  • JayneHoganJayneHogan Experienced Mentor Posts: 697Registered
    No watching Jean Christophe Nouvelli winning £10,000 for charity on Mr and Mrs.

    it is funny to watch their faces as they all collect their prize of a miniture carriage clock at the end of it. I wonder how many of those clocks go straight in the bin?
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    JayneHogan wrote: »
    No watching Jean Christophe Nouvelli winning £10,000 for charity on Mr and Mrs.

    it is funny to watch their faces as they all collect their prize of a miniture carriage clock at the end of it. I wonder how many of those clocks go straight in the bin?

    jayne.......the next poster question please.....

    but since you never gave me a question i will have to take it over..



    the next poster will be in their PJ's ?
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    Yep and studying

    The next person will have all their Tax Returns Filed :lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.