Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


New game...the next poster

1235742

Comments

  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    Rinske wrote: »
    I did indeed!

    The next poster has stale bread with cheese for lunch

    eeeeeerr...Nooooooo...The vending machines are way to modern here. Only serving the finest food (Yeah...right!)

    The next poster will have at least one gym/workout session this week ? (wii fit included)
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    steveJ wrote: »
    eeeeeerr...Nooooooo...The vending machines are way to modern here. Only serving the finest food (Yeah...right!)

    The next poster will have at least one gym/workout session this week ? (wii fit included)

    errrr no

    The next poster will be eating tuck cheese buscuits
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,453
    A-Vic wrote: »
    errrr no

    The next poster will be eating tuck cheese buscuits
    Ooo Tuc Cheese biscuits... Unfortunately not...

    The next poster has just made him/herself another cup of tea?
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    ***Just to break the game for a minute****

    Is it just me or does everyone seem to be getting know eachother a bit better ?

    Just a thought...LoL....

    GAME ON!!

    Rinske wrote: »
    Ooo Tuc Cheese biscuits... Unfortunately not...

    The next poster has just made him/herself another cup of tea?


    Nope...only drink coffee, but am about to go home so no need!


    The next poster will be getting absolutely smashed aka blottoed aka pi$$ed aka as drunk as a badger that grew up in a brewery this weekend ?
  • JayneHoganJayneHogan Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 697
    Yes. The next poster will be painting their toenails.
  • CrazySexyCoolCrazySexyCool Feels At Home Registered Posts: 52
    Nah, there's no point until summer.

    The next poster will be watching south park.
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    Nah, there's no point until summer.

    The next poster will be watching south park.

    Nope, I'm writing this forum post.

    The next poster will be having problems with Facebook.
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    CJC wrote: »
    Nope, I'm writing this forum post.

    The next poster will be having problems with Facebook.

    Nope as am not on it

    the next poster will be looking forward to weekend
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Nope as am not on it

    the next poster will be looking forward to weekend

    Yep........lazy day in bed on Sunday comming up

    The next poster will need cheering up xx
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    No, actually in good spirits today. Going to restaurant tonight with girlfriend...Italiano...

    The next poster thinks that they are paid too much ?? (Wonder what the answers going to be..??...LoL)
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 981
    steveJ wrote: »
    No, actually in good spirits today. Going to restaurant tonight with girlfriend...Italiano...

    The next poster thinks that they are paid too much ?? (Wonder what the answers going to be..??...LoL)

    nope...work wise maybe yes cause at the moment there is no much going on (ie reason ia m here) but social wise ...(ie putting up with team and managers specially the later) nope

    The next poster will know someone called Oscar
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,453
    Marga wrote: »
    nope...work wise maybe yes cause at the moment there is no much going on (ie reason ia m here) but social wise ...(ie putting up with team and managers specially the later) nope

    The next poster will know someone called Oscar
    Nope

    The next poster will be going for an early lunch?
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Maybe as had no breakfast, or maybe it will be brunch.

    the next poster will be wearing black underwear
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    Rinske wrote: »
    Nope

    The next poster will be going for an early lunch?

    Yes meeting my hubby at home for a corned beef buttie

    the next poster will be loving the fact it is friday
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 981
    taskey wrote: »
    Yes meeting my hubby at home for a corned beef buttie

    the next poster will be loving the fact it is friday

    i apologise ...i read a question and then i read a completely different answer
    this is what my mind read ....and no , no comment mark!
    the next poster will be wearing black underwear
    Yes meeting my hubby at home for a corned beef buttie

    LOL ...sorry ok im outta here!
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Registered Posts: 173
    No...no black underwear

    The next poster will like playing word games
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    taskey wrote: »
    Yes meeting my hubby at home for a corned beef buttie

    the next poster will be loving the fact it is friday

    Do you always wear black underwear when eating corned beef butties LOL

    Yes I like friday's.....

    The next poster will be eating a crunchie
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    Diannew wrote: »
    Do you always wear black underwear when eating corned beef butties LOL

    Yes I like friday's.....

    The next poster will be eating a crunchie

    Nope, sitting being bored by baby talk....lol

    The next poster will be trying to escape baby talk....lol
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Fortunately no, supposed to be finishing a VAT return.

    The next poster will has green eyes
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    jilt wrote: »
    Fortunately no, supposed to be finishing a VAT return.

    The next poster will has green eyes

    Nope dark brown....

    the next poster will be daydreaming
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Registered Posts: 173
    Diannew wrote: »
    Nope dark brown....

    the next poster will be daydreaming
    No to busy looking at AAT Forums

    The next poster is on their lunch break
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    No to busy looking at AAT Forums

    The next poster is on their lunch break

    Yeah just having a bit of study ready for tomorrows exam!

    The next poster owns a blackberry ?
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    No to busy looking at AAT Forums

    The next poster is on their lunch break

    no, back now

    the next poster will be eating their lunch whilst wearing black underwear

    (yes i do look at previous posts when i get back - MARGA, FG - you know who you are lol)
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    taskey wrote: »
    no, back now

    the next poster will be eating their lunch whilst wearing black underwear

    (yes i do look at previous posts when i get back - MARGA, FG - you know who you are lol)

    No red


    The next poster be married
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Diannew wrote: »
    No red


    The next poster be married

    Red? Bit saucy for work Di!

    Yes I'm married

    The next poster will be thinking of booking a holiday
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    jilt wrote: »
    Red? Bit saucy for work Di!

    Yes I'm married

    The next poster will be thinking of booking a holiday

    Nope was hoping but reading music festival tickets booked already

    The next poster will be clock watching as its friday
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,453
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Nope was hoping but reading music festival tickets booked already

    The next poster will be clock watching as its friday
    So true!

    The next poster will be having a late liquid lunch (I wish)
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Rinske wrote: »
    So true!

    The next poster will be having a late liquid lunch (I wish)

    YES....................But a cup of coffee

    The next poster will have just recieved some great news
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    Diannew wrote: »
    YES....................But a cup of coffee

    The next poster will have just recieved some great news

    yes, i am getting a fishtank for free

    the next person will be collecting their kids from school at some stage today
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    taskey wrote: »
    yes, i am getting a fishtank for free

    the next person will be collecting their kids from school at some stage today

    No kids as yet.....

    The next poster will be looking to change their job this year ? promotion ?
Sign In or Register to comment.