CBA Results

Options

Comments

• jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Craig9 wrote: »
    I've heard nothing too, it's quite embarrassing for them surely? A professional qualification, you would expect clear information as to when you will receive results, for example a date and time like last years paper based exams.

Must admit, the whole handling of the introduction of the CBA's has been a mess and certainly not what you would expect from a professional institution. Launched in July yet materials not available from providers until Sept at earliest due to them not receiving details from AAT, then no exams available til December so we may as well have done the paper based instead of twiddling thumbs. And now, to cap it all, no real idea when we get our results.

Humph!
  • linzip1703
    linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ive just phoned AAT as my results still werent showing and they have now said that as i sat my exam on the 13th dec my results wont be ready till 24th Jan, they have also said my tutor should have provisional results but i have asked her and she hasnt.
    So i really have no confidence about getting my results now!!!
  • Craig9
    Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Just phoned them for an exam I sat on 8th December. They said the email states 'they AIM to deliver results by 19th January', which they said means the results might not show until the end of the week.
  • kimmie1986
    kimmie1986 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    that is ridiculous as they clearly say by 19th January which by my calender is today??? are you going to telford today craig? because i am sure they have your results so they may tell you there? i don't go to the evening classes so it looks like i will just have to wait
  • AuntieT
    AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Clearly said 19th - definalty today as I've just got back from my Financial Statements CB? which was on the 19th!

Nothing showing this morning, and I can't even log in to MyAAT keep telling me I'm unauthorised or just sits there thinking about doing something!

Still had a few technical issues with todays exam but a lot less than budgets!
  • EdYorke
    EdYorke Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I keep getting the "unauthorised" thing as well... really annoying! I want to see if my result is on there for my budgeting CBA!
  • jenny3549
    Options
    EdYorke wrote: »
    I keep getting the "unauthorised" thing as well... really annoying! I want to see if my result is on there for my budgeting CBA!

I'm getting this too - so I'm wondering if this means they are uploading the results as I've never had this before.

Fingers crossed!
  • tinkerella
    tinkerella Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I had this message yesterday and still nothing on when i was finally allowed to go back on..... although it does say now where you usuall go to log on to my aat on the right.....

AAT announcement
    We are currently experience a high volume of traffic that is affecting access to MyAAT.

If you need to access LearnPlus, Secure Assess, Past Papers or Practice Assessments please go to our maintenance page.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
  • jenny3549
    Options
    'High volume of traffic'!! - that would be all of us having to keep checking every five minutes to see where the results are!!!!
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    AuntieT wrote: »
    Clearly said 19th - definalty today as I've just got back from my Financial Statements CB? which was on the 19th!

Nothing showing this morning, and I can't even log in to MyAAT keep telling me I'm unauthorised or just sits there thinking about doing something!

Still had a few technical issues with todays exam but a lot less than budgets!

Hi i was just wondering how the exam was today? I have mine tomorrow!!!
  • EdYorke
    Options
    jenny3549 wrote: »
    'High volume of traffic'!! - that would be all of us having to keep checking every five minutes to see where the results are!!!!

Hahaha... too right! I've just gone on again and surprise surprise it still says "not attempted" against my "record of achievement" and has no mention of the budgeting CBA on the "assessment results" bit either.

Did I misunderstand or didn't AAT say that our results would be available "BY 19TH JANUARY" ??

I suppose they still have 5hours12mins left of today, but surely they've all clocked off for the day now?
  • SusieQtips
    SusieQtips Registered Posts: 65 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    CBA Results

I have just checked for my results and they are there. Well something is, not sure what it means. I was told at college yesterday that I had passed. There is nothing on my statement of achievement, but on my assessment results it is showing twice. One says not yet competent 30/11/10 the other shows competent 30/11/10 but if I click on the competent summary it says not yet competent. The other worrying thing is I took the CBA on 3/12/10 not 30/11/10. What are they playing at? Anyone else got results in the last 20 mins?
  • linzip1703
    linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i was told today that we have to wait 6 weeks from date of exam.
    I took mine on 13th dec and they told me today that i will get them on the 24th.
    I asked about the email stating it would be the 19th and she said that didnt apply to me!!!!
    Not quite sure how as the email said it included my exam date!!!

All in i think these new cba's are completely disorganised!!!!
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    My result is now showing on myaat.
  • Fireraiser
    Fireraiser Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Just checked and my PTX result is there. I passed :) I was surprised as i sat the exam 5 weeks ago, not 6. Also, my college hadn't been informed when I was there earlier today.
  • EdYorke
    Options
    I just thought I would check (again) for the last time today (attempt number 20 odd!) and my result is there!! I PASSED! YAY! It's been updated on my "assessment results" page, although it's not yet showing on my "statement of achievement" page, but I'm not fussed right now, I'm just relieved that I've finally got the result!

I hope everyone else is getting theirs through now too! Good luck to all!
  • keane155
    Options
    Fireraiser wrote: »
    Just checked and my PTX result is there. I passed :) I was surprised as i sat the exam 5 weeks ago, not 6. Also, my college hadn't been informed when I was there earlier today.

Well done Fireraiser and EdYorke!!
  • shereen
    shereen Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    hi, can someone advise me where my results would be found!!!
  • Fireraiser
    Fireraiser Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    keane155 wrote: »
    Well done Fireraiser and EdYorke!!

Thank you Keane and good luck to everyone waiting for their results
  • keane155
    Options
    shereen wrote: »
    hi, can someone advise me where my results would be found!!!

Log into your myaat account and on the right hand side of the page there should be link to click on saying your assessment results. Good luck.
  • shereen
    Options
    thanks alot its there i passed!!!!
  • Craig9
    Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    hmm still nothing for me
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I have done nearly 900 words on my project and have been sat staring at the handouts from last week for three hours tonight, I haven't got anywhere so I have given up for tonight, not entirely sure where I am going with it really, I have done my introduction but would prefer to be revising instead - I would rather do an extra exam than the project! How are you doing?

I think the exam should go OK hopefully - they can't really throw in totally random questions like on personal tax can they really? - and there is space to show workings on the financial statements so that is good.

Hey Keane,

Sorry to go off topic here, but it might pay to drop the project aside for a bit and focus on the revision for a bit.

As for the project, my experience is that the introduction is the easy bit, once you got the SWOT going, you got the main body of the report and as introduction you can just introduce the company you write about, introduce the department and place where you focus on, but this writes itself once you got the SWOT finished and found out how you want to introduce that part of the company. The introduction is also a great place to hide some small points in that you haven't covered in the SWOT analysis.

So my suggestion is to try and focus on the SWOT of your project, rather than the other bits. Based on the SWOT, you write the suggestions and you can just follow all the points in the SWOT analysis. Having 900 words alone in the introduction might be a bit much! (Not sure if those 900 include more parts though).

However focussing on a project with a very nearby exam you feel very nervous about, might not be realistic!
  • RRP
    RRP Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    woop woop I passed!
  • SusieQtips
    Options
    My result is now showing on myaat.

Where did you find your result? In your statement of achievement or in assessment results?
  • kimmie1986
    kimmie1986 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Nope still nothing for me either grrr
  • tinkerella
    tinkerella Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    mine not there either..... wonder if that means a fail?

x x x
  • SusieQtips
    Options
    kimmie1986 wrote: »
    Nope still nothing for me either grrr

Don't worry, I've got my results and still don't know if I've passed or failed. I don't know what's worse.
  • shereen
    Options
    i also did not know where to find my results as i have always recieved an e-mail, but if you look on myaat page in the box "your exams" scroll down to "your exam results" hopefully you should see your results if they have arrived. Good luck all!!!!
  • keane155
    Options
    SusieQtips wrote: »
    Where did you find your result? In your statement of achievement or in assessment results?

It's not showing on my statement of achievement, just on the assessment results. Did you get the email last week saying if they said you were marked competent then they wouldn't change the results. I think a couple of other people may have had some sort of problems with the results - was in college tonight and heard people mentioning stuff but not sure if it is the same problem as you have got.
Privacy Policy