Has anybody had their results for the July sitting synoptic for level 4?

Comments

• SueFW
    SueFW Registered Posts: 84
    @NatalieSarantos No nothing yet but I'm just getting really nervous, this is the worst wait ever lol :'(
  • NatalieSarantos
    NatalieSarantos Registered Posts: 150
    @suefw isn't it just!! I'm already going refresh crazy lol
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos Yes I'm dreading Friday I'll be glued to AAT and probably annoying my family lol
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW that's already me haha! I read somewhere that they're closed Friday afternoon so hopefully results will start appearing tomorrow!
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos Yes I read it and posted that on here so I really do hope they post tomorrow or Friday, as I don't think I could last till Monday lol, I'll be on holiday too so if I've failed I really don't want to find out then! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us x
  • NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW i couldn't handle waiting until Monday!! They can't do that!! Lol fingers crossed for us!
  • ccoffee
    ccoffee Registered Posts: 7
    Very nervous about the result tomorrow! I wonder if there is any chance of a % uplift!?
    I found the exam confusing and different to what I had studied. I've now only got 1 more of the optional units to do until I'm done! and am preying I passed the Synoptic so I don't have to do a retake in September... exactly the time when I want to take my last optional unit exam!
    Good luck everyone! x
  • minicooper
    minicooper Registered Posts: 19
    I'm hoping so. I have sent a formal letter of complaint regarding the whole year. I just found it so ambiguous! I'm in the same position as you-hoping to have sat my last exam on the 6th September then be done but all dependent on this synoptic! :( x
  • AbbyCarr
    AbbyCarr Registered Posts: 157
    There has been no percentage uplift for the previous two sittings unfortunately. AAT are yet to acknowledge any issues with the exam and all responses to complaints are the same as I myself have complained about the exam; although I have passed I was not happy with the exam at all.
  • ccoffee
    It's infuriating that AAT doesn't seem too bothered about this :( I have to say I'm amazed some people managed to do the first 3 compulsory AQ2016 modules so quickly to be able to do the first sitting of the synoptic!
    Looking back at this thread and previous ones it's not like no body has passed, quite a few people have! So maybe they've told their markers to be lenient!? X
  • AbbyCarr
    I'm amazed considering the situation with MDCL but they're being very adamant that there is no issue with the exam.
  • NatalieSarantos
    Remember that it took them almost 5 months to announce the uplift the MDCL grade and MDCL exams can be taken daily. This exam probably hasn't been taken by half as many people. The complaints will keep flooding in and eventually they will do something about it. I'm sure of it.
  • Sabbean
    Sabbean Registered Posts: 18
    Isn't it a coincidence that the AAT customer support team will be "unavailable" from 13.15 on results day tomorrow, I'm guessing they know they will receive loads of complaints just like last time!
  • minicooper
    I agree Natalie, however it isn't good enough, 5 months is shocking enough, by this time i had actually resat my MDCL! to wait any longer for any uplifts for the synoptic is disgusting behavior. they drill ethics into us constantly and they are hardly ethical themselves. they say they have nothing to compare the synoptic against.. how about comparing it to the report they replaced it with? Sure most people passed that easily enough. I actually can't wait to be done with them, feel like not even putting MAAT after my name because im embarrassed as to how they have been.
  • NatalieSarantos
    @Sabbean where did you read that? Someone mentioned it but I haven't seen it anywhere. I reckon they've done it on purpose. I'm sure there'll be a new flood of complaints. Gosh I'm soooo nervous!!
  • NatalieSarantos
    @minicooper I completely agree with you! They had to even review it twice. I was soooo upset!! The damage they've done with this all is beyond repair, honestly.
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos The closure is now on the AAT website if you go to log in to MyAAT it says it at the top.
  • Sabbean
    @NatalieSarantos when you go to log on to MyAAT it now says it will be closed from 1:15pm until 8:45am Monday 21st August!
  • marialucas
    marialucas Registered Posts: 49

• NatalieSarantos
    @SueFW @Sabbean I just saw it. How dodgy is that!!!
  • marialucas
    crazy that is!
  • ccoffee
    If we have failed, does anybody know when the next slot is for the retake?
    My college is all out for summer and I can't find out the September exams! Thanks.
  • Sabbean
    @NatalieSarantos so dodgy! Seems like a huge coincidence to me! This result is for a resit so I am hoping it went better than last time as I only failed by 4% but I can't see it happening, they must know there are problems with the exam with the amount of complaints they have received, surely we can't all be wrong!
  • SueFW
    @NatalieSarantos That's got me worried now even more I am a nervous wreck as it is, so dodgy how poor is that on the day the synoptic results are released (hopefully) for the Professional Diploma? Can't believe it lol
  • SueFW
    @ccoffee I think the next round of synoptics are the last week of September, If I need to resit I will be doing mine on Friday 29th!
  • marialucas
    Don't want to be negative but the fact that they won't answer phone calls makes me think that they have a high level of failures.. :(
  • minicooper
    Everyone needs to put formal complaints in. Nothing will be done on here! Tell them how this year has made you feel. Numbers speak. Get one written!
  • Sabbean
    @marialucas I have the same feeling, it is making me feel sick worrying about it and this has made me 10 times worse!
  • marialucas
    Sabbean said:

@marialucas I have the same feeling, it is making me feel sick worrying about it and this has made me 10 times worse!

absolutely
  • AbbyCarr
    I didn't get my result till 5:45pm last time, so AAT customer service was closed! No one got a result before 4pm, at which point it was almost too late
Privacy Policy