Home For AAT student members AQ 2016 Professional Diploma in Accounting Synoptic assessment - Professional
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

AAT Level 4 Synoptic Exam - Ruby Dale Ltd SWOT Analysis

2»

Comments

• Ginge26Ginge26 Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 could you possibly send me you notes for the synoptic, would really appreciate it!!
  • juliegjulieg Registered Posts: 2
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, you probably are a bit tired, but would you be able to send me your notes too? Thanks
  • Emmalouise18Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 163
    julieg said:

@Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, you probably are a bit tired, but would you be able to send me your notes too? Thanks

I will message you now :)
  • emmanoel88emmanoel88 Registered Posts: 2
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, please could you send me your notes? I would really appreciate it any help I can get! Thanks
  • Harry_1998Harry_1998 Registered Posts: 22
    Hi Emma, Can you please also send me your notes. Much appreciated!

Hi Emma, Can you please also send me your notes. Much appreciated!

Messaged you :)

@Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, please could you send me your notes? I would really appreciate it any help I can get! Thanks

Messaged you :)
  • izzyrizzyr Registered, AAT Student Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma, I have seen you’ve been sharing your notes on Ruby Dale. I have my synoptic in a week and currently have no tutor, if you could please send these to me too I would be really grateful? thanks so much in advance!
  • Courtneybar123Courtneybar123 Registered Posts: 1
    @emmalouise18 please can you send me the notes on Ruby dale. Thank you.
  • ElenaKElenaK Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma. I have my exam next week. Can you share your notes of Ruby Dale also to me? Thank you!!
  • Mandip93Mandip93 Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 Hi Emma. Can you please send me Ruby Dale information to me aswell. Thanks