AAT Level 4 Synoptic Exam - Ruby Dale Ltd SWOT Analysis

Comments

• Annac
    Annac Registered Posts: 2
    Hi Emma @Emmalouise18

I feel bad to be another person with the same question... Could you please be so kind and send me a copy of your notes and possibly CBA questions? I have my synoptic next week and I feel like 3 hours of the exam are not enough. I'm scared of Task 2 and 4.

Thank you in advance :)
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Annac said:

Hi Emma @Emmalouise18

I feel bad to be another person with the same question... Could you please be so kind and send me a copy of your notes and possibly CBA questions? I have my synoptic next week and I feel like 3 hours of the exam are not enough. I'm scared of Task 2 and 4.

Thank you in advance :)

Messaged you :)
  • LeeseG90
    LeeseG90 Registered Posts: 1
    Hi @Emmalouise18

Sorry to be a massive pain but could I have your notes too please?! I have my exam next week and feel very unprepared! Thank you very much
  • Emmalouise18
    LeeseG90 said:

Hi @Emmalouise18

Sorry to be a massive pain but could I have your notes too please?! I have my exam next week and feel very unprepared! Thank you very much

• Katie13
    Katie13 Registered Posts: 1
    Hi @Emmalouise18

Could I also please have the notes if possible?

Thank you very much
  • Emmalouise18
    Katie13 said:

Hi @Emmalouise18

Could I also please have the notes if possible?

Thank you very much

• Sarah5
    Sarah5 Registered Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    Hi Emma @Emmalouise18
    Please could I also have your notes?

Thank you very much
  • Emmalouise18
    Sarah5 said:

Hi Emma @Emmalouise18

Please could I also have your notes?

Thank you very much

• robertk568
    robertk568 Registered Posts: 2
    Hi Emma @Emmalouise18

Please could I also request your notes?

Many thanks
  • Emmalouise18

Hi Emma @Emmalouise18

Please could I also request your notes?

Many thanks

• kaylster_09
    kaylster_09 Registered Posts: 3
    @Emmalouise18 I hope you are well! Could I please also request your notes? Thank you very, very much in advance, it is much appreciated
  • Emmalouise18

@Emmalouise18 I hope you are well! Could I please also request your notes? Thank you very, very much in advance, it is much appreciated

• Flavy
    Flavy Registered Posts: 2
    edited November 2020
    @ Emmalouise18 Hopefully you are doing well! Would you mind if i can also request your notes? Thank you so much, appreciate it
  • Emmalouise18
    Flavy said:

@ Emmalouise18 Hopefully you are doing well! Would you mind if i can also request your notes? Thank you so much, appreciate it

• Janelle
    Janelle Registered Posts: 1
    @Emmalouise18 I'm so sorry for doing this. Could I also ask for a copy of your notes too please? Thank you, would really appreciate it :)
  • Stina
    Stina Registered Posts: 6
    @Emmalouise18 can I be cheeky and ask for the notes on Ruby dale Ltd too ..? :p:#
  • Emmalouise18
    Janelle said:

@Emmalouise18 I'm so sorry for doing this. Could I also ask for a copy of your notes too please? Thank you, would really appreciate it :)

• Emmalouise18
    Stina said:

@Emmalouise18 can I be cheeky and ask for the notes on Ruby dale Ltd too ..? :p:#

• Stina
    Stina Registered Posts: 6
    Thank you @Emmalouise18 :3
  • JakieRob_2
    JakieRob_2 Registered Posts: 2
    Good afternoon, emma, hope you are well, can you kindly send me the notes for the professional synoptic, my email is emmanuelkasirivu616@gmail.com
  • Sadz
    Sadz Registered Posts: 8
    Hello @Emmalouise18
    I'm very very sorry for asking. I'm sure you're tired of this by now but is it possible for you to send me the notes as well?
  • YJENN
    YJENN Registered Posts: 1
    Hi @emmalouise18

Please please could I also have a copy of your notes for the professional synoptic? You could have made a fortune :):3
  • jlambo21
    jlambo21 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Emma @Emmalouise18

Sorry for everyone asking the same question would it be possible to send a copy of your notes please. Really kind of you.
  • Peters
    Peters Registered Posts: 3
    Hi Guys, I am taking Synoptics in December. I have been off for some time and will appreciate any help. I cannot even find the pre-release material on AAT's site.

Can someone please send me a copy of the material in-use now at, paul_peter90@yahoo.com?

Emma, it sounds like you have some good notes, can I please have them too?
  • Sadz
    Sadz Registered Posts: 8
    Peters said:

Hi Guys, I am taking Synoptics in December. I have been off for some time and will appreciate any help. I cannot even find the pre-release material on AAT's site.

Can someone please send me a copy of the material in-use now at, paul_peter90@yahoo.com?

It should be Ruby Dale. Log into the AAT website > Training & Assessment > AAT lifelong learning portal > find 'Professional Synoptic' > Under practice assessment you will find the pre release material for live assessments.

Got mines in December also. Good Luck!
  • Peters
    Peters Registered Posts: 3
    Many thanks Sadz. Got it - Good Luck to you too.
  • LC1983
    LC1983 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hi all, can anyone e-mail me Emma's notes please? thanks
  • Emmalouise18

Good afternoon, emma, hope you are well, can you kindly send me the notes for the professional synoptic, my email is emmanuelkasirivu616@gmail.com

Stina said:

Sadz said:

Hello @Emmalouise18
    I'm very very sorry for asking. I'm sure you're tired of this by now but is it possible for you to send me the notes as well?

YJENN said:

Hi @emmalouise18

Please please could I also have a copy of your notes for the professional synoptic? You could have made a fortune :):3

jlambo21 said:

Hi Emma @Emmalouise18

Sorry for everyone asking the same question would it be possible to send a copy of your notes please. Really kind of you.

Peters said:

LC1983 said:

Hi all, can anyone e-mail me Emma's notes please? thanks

I have messaged you all my notes :) Please let me know if any of you haven't received them.

sorry for the late response- I have been had a few days off xx
  • Asfand
    Asfand Registered Posts: 1
    Hi Emma,

Could I please have the notes as well as I have failed my Synoptic?

Thanks,
    Asfand
  • DebsNJ
    DebsNJ Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Hi @Emmalouise18 . Please could I have a copy of your notes? Really worried about this exam!
Privacy Policy